MISSED OUT?? DONT'T WORRY NIKE IS RELEASING TO ALL ACCOUNTS!

South Chi had these for $89.99 a-grade last month as Big J stated I waited from the summer QS release and got righteous.... these KILL Emeralds IMO those Emeralds are all hype and nostalgia, no substance. Bacc to topic, I'll certainly swoop a 2nd pair of these on an EA 50 no prob or layaway.

QS Blk/Silvers (these)
Volts
Marina Blue/Grey EDIT: Orion Blue thats what they were not Marina
then any other color u like....

everybody just wants to D-ride the emeralds cuz they're an un-retroed OG colorway then when the sample pics surface its gonna be Gripefest 2011

grin.gif

South Chi had these for $89.99 a-grade last month as Big J stated I waited from the summer QS release and got righteous.... these KILL Emeralds IMO those Emeralds are all hype and nostalgia, no substance. Bacc to topic, I'll certainly swoop a 2nd pair of these on an EA 50 no prob or layaway.

QS Blk/Silvers (these)
Volts

everybody just wants to D-ride the emeralds cuz they're an un-retroed OG colorway then when the sample pics surface its gonna be Gripefest 2011

grin.gif

laugh.gif
@ the emeralds being "all hype and nostalgia,no substance".
Would you mind explaining what the HELL kind of "substance" a plain !%@ silver and black sneaker has?
WHY even make this colorway to begin with?
I'm looking forward to your answer.

laugh.gif
Would you mind explaining what the HELL kind of "substance" a plain !%@ silver and black sneaker has?
WHY even make this colorway to begin with?
I'm looking forward to your answer.

my homegirl at footlocker told me bout this a lil while.. i missed out so hopefully i can cop this time

my homegirl at footlocker told me bout this a lil while.. i missed out so hopefully i can cop this time

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

these and the volts are the only cw's i didn't care for. These could be a nice base for some customs though
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

these and the volts are the only cw's i didn't care for. These could be a nice base for some customs though
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

QS Blk/Silvers (these)
Volts

grin.gif
I don't think it'll be gripefest.  I have volts and freshwaters, and these are one pair of recent retros that Nike didn't skimp on quality wise (aside from the small air bubbles).  Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but part of the reason retros continue to sell is due to nostalgia.  You can connect to an OG colorway and either remember wanting it as a kid but not having the dough, or remember having something and it was just a younger, more exciting time in your life and you loved that pair of kicks at the time, and you'd love to rock em again.  Retro+ colorways can be great, but it's not quite the same.  I have a real hard time thinking of one pair of retro plus colors that I would take over an OG.

And people D-ride emeralds cause it's a hot shoe.  Those silvers joints are OK, but I don't look at them and think I HAVE to have em, which is why I don't understand why a re-release of something mediocre. 

Originally Posted by Agent0024

QS Blk/Silvers (these)
Volts

grin.gif
I don't think it'll be gripefest.  I have volts and freshwaters, and these are one pair of recent retros that Nike didn't skimp on quality wise (aside from the small air bubbles).  Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but part of the reason retros continue to sell is due to nostalgia.  You can connect to an OG colorway and either remember wanting it as a kid but not having the dough, or remember having something and it was just a younger, more exciting time in your life and you loved that pair of kicks at the time, and you'd love to rock em again.  Retro+ colorways can be great, but it's not quite the same.  I have a real hard time thinking of one pair of retro plus colors that I would take over an OG.

And people D-ride emeralds cause it's a hot shoe.  Those silvers joints are OK, but I don't look at them and think I HAVE to have em, which is why I don't understand why a re-release of something mediocre. 

Nike don't wanna do the right thing and Drop the Emeralds ...

But hey ... 'Least these are dropping

retrospect-revived-nike-air-griffey-max-2-og-black-emerald-1.jpg

15f3654850b92e0996de783cb677c0d3175caea3_r.gif

Nike don't wanna do the right thing and Drop the Emeralds ...

But hey ... 'Least these are dropping

retrospect-revived-nike-air-griffey-max-2-og-black-emerald-1.jpg

15f3654850b92e0996de783cb677c0d3175caea3_r.gif

Nike needs to re-release those black/silver Penny III's so I can cop them on sale like the liquids 

Nike needs to re-release those black/silver Penny III's so I can cop them on sale like the liquids 

Back
Top Bottom