MITCHELL & NESS MICHAEL JORDAN JERSEY VOL. 2 UPDATED PICS

are these the ones on nba.com the hall of fame collection? saw a similar set on there yesterday but not quite sure...ill have to go back and check it

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Jeeze, I can't believe the Bulls were so cheap that they couldn't even sew the letters and numbers on Jordan's first jersey.

p1_jordan2.jpg

eyes.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
Actually, Sand Knit was the official jersey provider of the NBA way back in the 80's & all teams had iron screened jersey.. But thequality of their screened numbers & team names were far far superb than the usual iron screened Champion jersey.

I definetly needs these. Could someone PM me and let me know how to get a hold of them.

Ive been waiting and looking out for this jersey since the first one dropped. Good looking out on the info. Im glad there are more numbers produced.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

They're $374.99. Limited to 1264, one for each game Michael Jordan played, and each includes the stat line & write up from the game you receive. (It's on the right plate)

Every jersey is size 44; tailored to match Michael Jordan's exact size from his rookie season

Mine is in the mail.

M&N is also releasing t-shirts and hats to go along with them.

Expensive ,but none the less a must have collectors item .......
eek.gif

p1_jordan2.jpg

They look pretty sweet. Any shots of the front of the jersey? I really hope it doesn't look like this, because this is not his rookie jerseystyle.

And also a little more info on jersey's back then: The Bulls did not have stitched jerseys until the start of the '92-'93 season.

laugh.gif
How many teams do yall think had stitched jersies back in '84??? not alot if not any, that came later

Back
Top Bottom