MITCHELL & NESS MICHAEL JORDAN JERSEY VOL. 2 UPDATED PICS

You definitely made the right decision on that trade. You can find OG Space Jams, it's just a matter of having money, but with the ASG jersey, even if youhad a G+ that you'd be willing to spend on a regular authentic, I don't know if you'd be able to find one. A couple of years ago a store had aPro-cut for $500... I slept on it for too long.
frown.gif

And I agree with you on the MJ Vol. II collection jersey; if you have the opportunity to grab one, definitely do so. Once it's in your hands, you'llabsolutely love it. Mitchell & Ness really did this one perfectly.

Originally Posted by traebond

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

The road '87-'88 Dunk Contest jersey was released on February 17, 2007 and limited to 500 (499 available to the public).

If you want one of those, be prepared to pay close to $1000, if you can find somebody who is willing to give theirs up.

Oh, and
roll.gif
at asking to get a certain number.
What does this have to do with anything? We are talking about the ones just released...
I saw the both of you mention the Red/Black? There was no Red/Black recently released, so you obviously don't know what you're talking about if you're trying to order a jersey that sold out almost 3 years ago from the NBA Store.
indifferent.gif
You obviously don't know what you are talking about. READ the first post Mr. Moderator. Just ordered it from the NBA Store today. We are not talking about those from 3 years ago. There is a VOLUME 2 that M&N just released. NBA Store took my Credit Card info, so i think im getting something
pimp.gif
There's no road being released... the two of you were talking about trying to order the road, which is what I've been referring to my last few replies.

Go back and read my first reply early on in the thread... I ordered mine on Wednesday when they had a special pre-release sale of 23 of the jerseys.

Originally Posted by savan310

I ordered the red and black one but the CSRep called and told me it's just the white and red ones available and that the red/blk ones were released earlier. Anyone else know about that? i still ordered the white one though
She told me the same thing. I asked her if we could pick the number and she didn't know but i gave her my request and she said she would try to get it for me...
This is what I'm talking about... there's no road jersey this time around.

The only road M&N was release in '07.

The road jersey pictured on the first page is the one from '07.

eyes.gif
But, yeah... I don't know what I'm talking about.
When i talked to the operator today, she said that they were sold out of the red and black, leading me to believe that there were some available, maybe not. She seemed to know what she was talking and post #61 in this thread says that he got a red one. If these are suppose to represent every game Mike played, why would the road games be red and the home games be white? I just assumed that. I also asked her about the numbers just to see if i could pick the number and she didn't tell me no, so i took a shot.
The red and black released a couple years ago. NBA Store was one of the locations that got them. But they sold out that weekend if not that day.

The ones that will release next month and that some NTers have already picked up in here is the white and red.

If you want the first release... you should probably look hard now. When they first released there were going for $800. The word was that it would be thefirst in a series of limited edition Jordan jerseys, which M&N never was able to strike a deal with MJ to do until then. Once M&N went down the tubesand Reebok bought them out... there was not much hope of the series being completed with the whole Nike vs Reebok "rivalry"... so prices went backtowards retail or $500 at most.

Once this Vol. II officially releases I'm sure prices might bump up slightly as people who missed out the first time around try "complete" thereleased set so far. And I'm sure MJ's formality of being inducted to the basketball HoF would help the hype too.

Alright, I preordered mine off of nbastore.
smile.gif

I also did a list of all his games from 109-1264. Based on some of the numbers posted in here, I did the calculations right with regular season, all star andplayoffs. Basketball reference didnt have the stats from 1-108. And they didnt have playoff stats until 1991 when his first championship was won. So ask me anumber and Ill try to figure out the game you are talking about and let you know the game number.
smile.gif

Some notables
Game 166 of 1264- Jordan scores 61 points in a win against Detroit 3/14/1987
Game 190 of 1264- Jordan Scores 61 Points in a Loss to Atlanta
Game 456 of 1264- Jordan Scores 69 Points in a win against Cleveland 3/28/1990
Game 500 of 1264- Jordan Scores 37 in a win against Indiana
Game 585 of 1264- Jordans first Championship, against LA
Game 669 of 1264- Jordan Scores 56 in a playoff win against Miami
Game 688 of 1264- Second Championship, against Portland
Game 786 of 1264- Third Championship against Pho
Game 914 of 1264- Fourth Championship against Seattle
Game 1000 of 1264- Jordan Scores 28 in a playoff win against washington bullets
Game 1016 of 1264- Fifth Championship against Utah
Game 1120 of 1264- Sixth Championship and last game as a Chicago Bull. He scored 45 points. Im pretty sure this number will be golden.
smile.gif

Game 1264 of 1264- Jordans scores 15 points in a loss to Philadelphia, his last career game.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Alright, I preordered mine off of nbastore.
smile.gif

I also did a list of all his games from 109-1264. Based on some of the numbers posted in here, I did the calculations right with regular season, all star and playoffs. Basketball reference didnt have the stats from 1-108. And they didnt have playoff stats until 1991 when his first championship was won. So ask me a number and Ill try to figure out the game you are talking about and let you know the game number.
smile.gif

Some notables
Game 166 of 1264- Jordan scores 61 points in a win against Detroit 3/14/1987
Game 190 of 1264- Jordan Scores 61 Points in a Loss to Atlanta
Game 456 of 1264- Jordan Scores 69 Points in a win against Cleveland 3/28/1990
Game 500 of 1264- Jordan Scores 37 in a win against Indiana
Game 585 of 1264- Jordans first Championship, against LA
Game 669 of 1264- Jordan Scores 56 in a playoff win against Miami
Game 688 of 1264- Second Championship, against Portland
Game 786 of 1264- Third Championship against Pho
Game 914 of 1264- Fourth Championship against Seattle
Game 1000 of 1264- Jordan Scores 28 in a playoff win against washington bullets
Game 1016 of 1264- Fifth Championship against Utah
Game 1120 of 1264- Sixth Championship and last game as a Chicago Bull. He scored 45 points. Im pretty sure this number will be golden.
smile.gif

Game 1264 of 1264- Jordans scores 15 points in a loss to Philadelphia, his last career game.

Priddops to you. I'll take his ups/downs throughout his career, but if I get anything w/the Wiz, I'm going to try and return or sell. Matter of fact,I'm going to order 2 just in case.

Originally Posted by throwbackmike23

can anyone find any of these for less than retail at all?

Be on the lookout for coupon codes.

The NBA Store had 25% off every item just a few days ago, I'm sure they'll do it again soon.

Damn I slept way too long man, they are gone from NBA store, and all there is left is those damn 98 M&N ones that are cut all weird...

Back
Top Bottom