MITCHELL & NESS MICHAEL JORDAN JERSEY VOL. 2 UPDATED PICS

Originally Posted by rareair45

anyone let me know where i can cop one of these? any help would be appreciated

You can try to call M&N they should know
(267) 765-0613 ( flag store)
1-866-879-6485 (online support)

pimp.gif

think the retail is expensive?...

guess how much the major games are worth since they have that exact game's stats on it...

like first game, championship clinching games, games before retirement...

i bet them thangs are worth soooooooooo much money...

A few Hats from the collection also:

image.axd

mitchell_ness_bulls_home_jersey_cap_detail.jpg

mitchellandness_chicago_bulls_class_of_2009_fitted_caps.jpg

image.axd

We should hear alot more of this collection in a few weeks...stay tuned.

I ordered the red and black one but the CSRep called and told me it's just the white and red ones available and that the red/blk ones were releasedearlier. Anyone else know about that? i still ordered the white one though

Originally Posted by savan310

I ordered the red and black one but the CSRep called and told me it's just the white and red ones available and that the red/blk ones were released earlier. Anyone else know about that? i still ordered the white one though
She told me the same thing. I asked her if we could pick the number and she didn't know but i gave her my request and she said she would tryto get it for me...

The road '86-'87 Dunk Contest jersey was released on February 17, 2007 and limited to 500 (499 available to the public).

If you want one of those, be prepared to pay close to $1000, if you can find somebody who is willing to give theirs up.

Oh, and
roll.gif
at asking to get a certain number.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

The road '87-'88 Dunk Contest jersey was released on February 17, 2007 and limited to 500 (499 available to the public).

If you want one of those, be prepared to pay close to $1000, if you can find somebody who is willing to give theirs up.

Oh, and
roll.gif
What does this have to do with anything? We are talking about the ones just released...

Originally Posted by traebond

The road '87-'88 Dunk Contest jersey was released on February 17, 2007 and limited to 500 (499 available to the public).

Oh, and
roll.gif
What does this have to do with anything? We are talking about the ones just released...
I saw the both of you mention the Red/Black? There was no Red/Black recently released, so you obviously don't know what you're talkingabout if you're trying to order a jersey that sold out almost 3 years ago from the NBA Store.

Oh, and
roll.gif
I saw the both of you mention the Red/Black? There was no Red/Black recently released, so you obviously don't know what you're talking about if you're trying to order a jersey that sold out almost 3 years ago from the NBA Store.
indifferent.gif
You obviously don't know what you are talkingabout. READ the first post Mr. Moderator. Just ordered it from the NBA Store today. We are not talking about those from 3 years ago. There is a VOLUME 2that M&N just released. NBA Store took my Credit Card info, so i think im getting something
pimp.gif

Oh, and
roll.gif
I saw the both of you mention the Red/Black? There was no Red/Black recently released, so you obviously don't know what you're talking about if you're trying to order a jersey that sold out almost 3 years ago from the NBA Store.
indifferent.gif
You obviously don't know what you are talking about. READ the first post Mr. Moderator. Just ordered it from the NBA Store today. We are not talking about those from 3 years ago. There is a VOLUME 2 that M&N just released. NBA Store took my Credit Card info, so i think im getting something
pimp.gif
There's no road being released... the two of you were talking about trying to order the road, which is what I've been referring to my lastfew replies.

Go back and read my first reply early on in the thread... I ordered mine on Wednesday when they had a special pre-release sale of 23 of the jerseys.

I ordered the red and black one but the CSRep called and told me it's just the white and red ones available and that the red/blk ones were released earlier. Anyone else know about that? i still ordered the white one though
She told me the same thing. I asked her if we could pick the number and she didn't know but i gave her my request and she said she would try to get it for me...
This is what I'm talking about... there's no road jersey this time around.

The only road M&N was release in '07.

The road jersey pictured on the first page is the one from '07.

eyes.gif
But, yeah... I don't know what I'm talking about.

Oh, and
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
You obviously don't know what you are talking about. READ the first post Mr. Moderator. Just ordered it from the NBA Store today. We are not talking about those from 3 years ago. There is a VOLUME 2 that M&N just released. NBA Store took my Credit Card info, so i think im getting something
pimp.gif
There's no road being released... the two of you were talking about trying to order the road, which is what I've been referring to my last few replies.

Go back and read my first reply early on in the thread... I ordered mine on Wednesday when they had a special pre-release sale of 23 of the jerseys.

She told me the same thing. I asked her if we could pick the number and she didn't know but i gave her my request and she said she would try to get it for me...
This is what I'm talking about... there's no road jersey this time around.

The only road M&N was release in '07.

The road jersey pictured on the first page is the one from '07.

eyes.gif
But, yeah... I don't know what I'm talking about.
When i talked to the operator today, she said that they were sold out of the red and black, leading me to believe that there were some available,maybe not. She seemed to know what she was talking and post #61 in this thread says that he got a red one. If these are suppose to represent every game Mikeplayed, why would the road games be red and the home games be white? I just assumed that. I also asked her about the numbers just to see if i could pick thenumber and she didn't tell me no, so i took a shot.

When i talked to the operator today, she said that they were sold out of the red and black, leading me to believe that there were some available, maybe not. She seemed to know what she was talking about about and a couple of posts ups says that he got a red one. If these are suppose to represent every game Mike played, why would the road games be red and the home games be white? I just assumed that. I also asked her about the numbers just to see if i could pick the number and she didn't tell me no, so i took a shot.
They're not doing Wizards jerseys for Wizards games, post-rookie Bulls style jerseys for each game after his rookie season, All-Star jerseysfor All-Star games, multi-twill stitched jerseys for his mid-late '90's Bulls games, etc.

They're all home rookie style jerseys; they're not doing each jersey to coincide with each game. They collection is using the tagline "The MomentThe Game Changed", and the date October 24th, 1984, which was the date of Michael's first NBA game. It was in Chicago, so that's why they'reall home jerseys.

Sincerely,

Mr. Moderator

Back
Top Bottom