Mitt Romney painted his face Brown to appeal to Latino voters

He's not ethnically mexican though. His father was born there on a Mormon colony. And granted that there are white mexicans around, they are culturally mexican, whereas Mitt Romney is not. If I were Mexican I would be insulted that people would consider him Mexican.

Close up

Compared to

yall got me dying in here with the responses but the presidential election is nothing more than a dog and pony show for the idiots who believe in the AMERICAN dream... those days are over...

the united states is still the greatest country on earth but its not the SAME AS IT WAS 20 YEARS AGO.

most of you have no idea how easy it was to just make reasonable cash and still ball out.... Now taxes and inflation is so damn high, you have to damn near work 80 hrs a week just to get ahead.... STAYING A FLOAT IS EASY, TRYING TO GET TO THE NEXT LEVEL IN AMERICA IS HARDER NOW... THE ONLY TIME TIMES WERENT THIS HARD FOR PEOPLE WAS AFTER SLAVERY ENDED....

there's a new type of slavery, its called CONSUMERISM

The sun here in Miami has been killer the past couple of weeks, I'm not surprised his face looks like that. Looking like the typical Snow Bird. :lol:

Well it looks like a spray on tan... it not technically paint 
laugh.gif

I'm starting to really like this guy tho. Obama needs more of this YOLO if he wants my vote
nerd.gif

I refuse to believe he, and his campaign advisors, are that incompetent.

I'll chuck it up to a bad sun tan.

how can mediatakeout say its telemundo when the back board clearly says univision?

The answer you’re looking for is ‘It’s MediaTakeout.'

Back
Top Bottom