MJ stops by practice in Charlotte and talks to UNC/Duke players/staff #NOKOBES

2 observations

Kids didnt seem too exicted at the shoes MJ told them they can have,
MJ didnt seem down to earth he kept looking at the camera, it seems that if the camera wasnt their it would have been more said.

that video was awesome. loved MJ doing that. just shows how competitive he is even with his shoes. if i was a UNC player and i got to the final four, i would get titaniums.lol

Man I can't get this video to load in any of my browsers on the computer or phone. **edit nm, I found it on another site

Some of you are making it out to be more than it is.

It's obvious he was joking.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

how can you even attempt to think that?

the dude said "i promise" several times. only time he was joking around was talking about HB's kobe Vs and Henson wearing his size in the cool greys.

with that being said, I would think realistically that anything could be produced that JB has a current mold of.

So let me see these in a mid cut
@size6sole-Air-Jordan-XI-Low-White-University-Blue.jpg

grin.gif

Or an old favorite

air-jordan-xiii-unc-pe-1.jpg

Most of the guys are crazy about the cool greys, so that may happen

but we can still dream
air-jordan-north-carolina-display.jpg

I respect Barnes for not wearing those ugly A** 2011. Mike was clearly irritated that he chose Kobe's over "The Brand".

Originally Posted by mike23theking

The players' faces when he says "cause they put you guys in the Jordan (20)11's... strictly for you guys."

They didn't want those.
laugh.gif

Somebody make their reactions into a .gif lol

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by Magic1978

how can you even attempt to think that?

the dude said "i promise" several times. only time he was joking around was talking about HB's kobe Vs and Henson wearing his size in the cool greys.

I really hope this is sarcasm

I'd trade them a pair of my Cool Greys for a pair of the UNC 2011's in a heart beat. Good thing I tripled up on them lol...

Avia's for Henson who tried to give the game away ...twice.
Definitely.  Two bonehead plays at the end.  He's lucky Thomas' shot was only a 2.  Otherwise, there would've been a real controversy.

As for the shoes, I can't claim to know MJ, but it wouldn't surprise me if there was an ounce of seriousness behind those words to Barnes.  But I'm sure at the end of the day, he wants his school to win regardless of what one player is wearing.  It's funny HB still wore those Kobe's after MJ said that.

Originally Posted by alex1689

can't hear what MJ is saying

MJ - "Hey dude (Harrison Barnes), next time I see you in those Kobe Bryants, I'll cut you right off. I don't care if your feet kill you, you gonna wear them Jordans. "
HB  - "Cut that camera off."

Originally Posted by Pinero354

Anything you want if they make it to the final four, I can just imagine the possibilities
I hope the guys get there, more so than any other year now
laugh.gif

im sure most of them got the cg at home and just want some more lol shot out to mj he does seem done to earth right there in that video

Back
Top Bottom