MJ stops by practice in Charlotte and talks to UNC/Duke players/staff #NOKOBES

anything i want.....PE editions
smile.gif

too bad i'm not into Jordans anymore. If I was, I would ask for some space jam low cuts are something.

I was thinking about something.
Dr. J retired when I was relatively the same age as these college students were
when Jordan retired.
I had a Dr. J poster on my wall when I was a young kid. Dunking a basketball
wearing a stethoscope and a white doctor's coat.

So any of these kids in college today should be able to remember Jordan playing
if they were in an environment with sports and watching sports.
Yet clip has a slightly uncomfortable vibe.

MJ said to Barnes, "If you keep winning, you can wear them", so he probably understands that Kobes may be better performance wise.

On a side note, did you notice Chris Collins talking to MJ after Coach K left? Chris was probably a ball boy when MJ was in his prime and his dad Doug Collins coached the Bulls.

if i were them and they make to the final four i'd be like
grin.gif
 yo mike we need some snake skin carolina blue XIs
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Wait till next year when Duke gets Austin Rivers  Doc Rivers son. They might go undefeated and win it all!

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

Wait till next year when Duke gets Austin Rivers  Doc Rivers son. They might go undefeated and win it all!
roll.gif

I would rather play rivers and 3 plumlees anyday over nolan smith, singler and irving. this year is their year to win again, not next year

Originally Posted by AJ27526

roll.gif

I would rather play rivers and 3 plumlees anyday over nolan smith, singler and irving. this year is their year to win again, not next year

Austin suppose to play in the Jordan Classic game this year I wish it was in Ny this year and not in North Carolina.

with that being said, I would think realistically that anything could be produced that JB has a current mold of.

So let me see these in a mid cut
@size6sole-Air-Jordan-XI-Low-White-University-Blue.jpg

I'd love to see mids of those!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chinaurge

MJ said to Barnes, "If you keep winning, you can wear them", so he probably understands that Kobes may be better performance wise.

On a side note, did you notice Chris Collins talking to MJ after Coach K left? Chris was probably a ball boy when MJ was in his prime and his dad Doug Collins coached the Bulls.
I was thinking the same thing. I was waiting for Coach K to brush his shoulders off. He had too much swag with the Duke VIs on
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

lol...yeah ok. With what big men will he be playing with, Hairston, the Plumlees and Kelly?

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

with that being said, I would think realistically that anything could be produced that JB has a current mold of.

So let me see these in a mid cut
@size6sole-Air-Jordan-XI-Low-White-University-Blue.jpg

I'd love to see mids of those!
pimp.gif
QFT. Their one win away from getting what they want. 
Im rooting for them.

Originally Posted by bundy9

048ba41ba2c9926a36fc4349ca391079-getty-108227915jh032_marquette_v_.jpg
2 JB schools in the Sweet 16 and 3 others that rocked the Jumpman to death!....The man himself must be proud and loving all the promo!
59470f7cf3d99627c66505158415fe04-getty-108227915jh029_marquette_v_.jpg

7873283afe08cc11a1b94e51ee961fee-getty-108227915jh018_marquette_v_.jpg
Oh yes he did! lol...MJ did include the caveat that if they continue to win he (Barnes) could rock whatever he wants....so I guess his statement being made continues on....
2b084b23abcc0c16c270ba6945fb90d6-getty-108227915jh013_marquette_v_.jpg
The army of Evolutions walk towards the sideline for a timeout
cc53fb11133213bba047bbdbfdd845b4-getty-108227915jh011_marquette_v_.jpg
And Barnes' continues to do his thing!

More pics of the night's Sweet 16 action at the NCAAB Feet thread in the Nike Forum....

Dex just posted a picture of XIs on twitter and said "I want these"

man..just ONE more game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

They gonna rock Jordan XI UNC PE next season if they make it this year Final Four

I hope they are ready for a list of pinky toe injuries.

nice xi's....i wonder if jordan will reallly give them whatever they want....me i would ask for like 20 pairs of the jordans i like lol he said whatever i want lol

Back
Top Bottom