MJ stops by practice in Charlotte and talks to UNC/Duke players/staff #NOKOBES

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

lol @ their reaction about the 2011 hahaha... then kyle and Coach K come in rocking there Kobe VI's
pimp.gif

LOL....Lets see if Barnes "Does The Right Thing" now...nice that MJ called him out on that! lol

This was part of the pantone 241 collection..essentially a display piece for one of the nike stores last year

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by Glockwork3

*@@# if MJ told me that i'd be hoopin til my knees were shot
Why, though?  Are you that much of a sucker?
indifferent.gif

You wouldn't want to play well, make it to the final four, and have MJ follow up on that?

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by Glockwork3

*@@# if MJ told me that i'd be hoopin til my knees were shot
Why, though?  Are you that much of a sucker?
indifferent.gif

You wouldn't want to play well, make it to the final four, and have MJ follow up on that?
One, you shouldn't need shoe bribes to play your hardest and need that incentive to want to get to the Final Four. 

Two, I'm playing in whatever the hell I want and the shoes I'm most comfortable with.  Mike has a problem with me wearing Kobe's?  Create some J's with actual performance in mind instead of style.  Clearly Barnes is wearing the Kobe's for a reason and that's because it's substance over style and are a great BASKETBALL shoe.

Mike is Mike, no doubt, but I don't worship this dude like a deity like 90% of the fools on this board.

i cant believe that they are not dropping the unc 2011's

they are the best 2011's hands down and i cant have them

also , if i was there and MJ said that i could have anything i wanted if we go to the final 4

you better believe that i would have us in the f4 with no problems

ive carried many a teams on my back in my days and i am sure for that kind of promise from the man

i could do it with no problem , hell i could do it at my age right now for my own line of signature pe's....................................................peace23

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

on another note: UCf should be a JB school
I thought they did once his son went their and they got dropped by their sponsor because his son refused to not wear jays?

Originally Posted by DeLaChris

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

on another note: UCf should be a JB school
I thought they did once his son went their and they got dropped by their sponsor because his son refused to not wear jays?
They went from Adidas to Nike, not JB.

Back
Top Bottom