MJ's Gameroom (not sure if it was posted before)

That is the coolest link I've ever pressed. Straight Minority Report status...
eek.gif

dude got han solo frozen in carbonite, that alone %$%#+ on everything/one else

i was looking at this a couple of nights ago.

all of that stuff was initially supposed to be for sale a year or two ago. ended up being an exhibit instead. and that's not his actual game room atneverland. that's all stuff taken from his property and put on display at the auction house.

saw some gems though. mortal kombat 1, xmen - COTA, the OG xmen arcade came, super sf2, nba showtime and hangtime. hes also got the edward scissor hands in adisplay case. the lego vader, the life size lara croft, the bruce lee with the fedora...
laugh.gif
MJ was off the hook. i spent a good 30-40 minutes checking outall the stuff in that link.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Twig1026

The man was filthy rich...its only right

Word i watch the reair of a extensive interview he did in 2003. He went into a store in Vegas that had 80,000 chess sets and 250,000 vases and literally pointed at everything like i want that, i own that, i own that tellin the owner to put a sold sign on it. it was amazing. dude was ballin on a whole notha level.

edit: heres the vid, start at the 1:30 mark
Ballin out of control
pimp.gif

forgot how to embed but this S!!! had me
eek.gif

more like hood rich out of control. he couldnt even pay his bills
laugh.gif

Stop it.
Dude 1/2 owned Sony AMG ...valued at $2 Billion. That gave him credit, and if needed he could become liquid and well pay off anything.

ok bro. he almost lost his house and thousands of acres of land. you know why he only owned half of that catalog when he passed?? because he had to sell the other half to avoid going broke. im not clowning him but its not ballin out of control if you cant afford it
laugh.gif

the only reason he was in such a bad financial situation is because he was too attached to his stuff. he didn't want to let go of some of hispossessions or habits for sentimental reasons..

if his family chooses to do so now, they could easily liquidate some of his assets and be well in the black.

3179oqa.jpg

I could imagine MJ walking next to this when no one was around and be like " what bro! you want some of this!?! HUH? waaaapow!!!"
laugh.gif

jackson was goin broke by not tourin like every artist should still and always be doin...and by maintainin a damn zoo on your property...smh

to be honest idk. either he was cool as heck or something was going on. he had all the piff games. i remember in hydro thunder when you could press the otherbuttons to get different ships

damn, MJ was ballin out of control...best gameroom i will see my whole life real talk

eek.gif

I don't care anymore. I'm becoming famous no matter what. Just for a game room like that
laugh.gif

All his Models are sick!!!

He has the old X-Men arcade game I use to love and Tekken

Back
Top Bottom