MJ's Gameroom (not sure if it was posted before)

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

eek.gif

eek.gif
dude has the ideal gameroom. Chuck E. Cheese on steroids

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by jthagreat

more like hood rich out of control. he couldnt even pay his bills
laugh.gif

Stop it.
Dude 1/2 owned Sony AMG ...valued at $2 Billion. That gave him credit, and if needed he could become liquid and well pay off anything.
ok bro. he almost lost his house and thousands of acres of land. you know why he only owned half of that catalog when he passed?? because he had to sell the other half to avoid going broke. im not clowning him but its not ballin out of control if you cant afford it
laugh.gif
please stop. dude was in no way broke. he was $500 mill in debt but had assets around $700 mill. he was rumored to be getting $70-80 millannually JUST off the Sony ATV catalog. folks actin like the man was about to get foreclosed on and whatnot
tired.gif

HOLD UP HOLD UP HOOOOOLLLLLLLDDDD UPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS HIS HOUSE???????????????????
eek.gif

Isn't that room evident of why there were always kids at Neverland?

That's why I don't quite understand why adults are in amazement why kids spent the night at MJ's house? I mean the dude had toys/games all overhis mansion including his bedroom that had a secret room filled with more toys/games.

I guess accusing him of being a pedophile sells more newspapers than basic common sense.

Dammiit, !#$+ if I was a kid I'd be all over that, shiit Im 19 an I still would be all over that. Hell if I was 40 i'd be all over that.

pause but he'd probably be able to rape me as a child with a room like that.. i would never go home.

HOLLA

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

eek.gif
dude has the ideal gameroom. Chuck E. Cheese on steroids

Originally Posted by jthagreat

more like hood rich out of control. he couldnt even pay his bills
laugh.gif

Stop it.
Dude 1/2 owned Sony AMG ...valued at $2 Billion. That gave him credit, and if needed he could become liquid and well pay off anything.
ok bro. he almost lost his house and thousands of acres of land. you know why he only owned half of that catalog when he passed?? because he had to sell the other half to avoid going broke. im not clowning him but its not ballin out of control if you cant afford it
laugh.gif
please stop. dude was in no way broke. he was $500 mill in debt but had assets around $700 mill. he was rumored to be getting $70-80 mill annually JUST off the Sony ATV catalog. folks actin like the man was about to get foreclosed on and whatnot
tired.gif
ok i guess you missed the story a few months back when he was going to get foreclosed on.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Isn't that room evident of why there were always kids at Neverland?

That's why I don't quite understand why adults are in amazement why kids spent the night at MJ's house? I mean the dude had toys/games all over his mansion including his bedroom that had a secret room filled with more toys/games.

I guess accusing him of being a pedophile sells more newspapers than basic common sense.
I was coming in here to post the same exact thing .

It's like spending the night at DisneyLand .

So all the haters can just stop it ...

Back
Top Bottom