MJ's Gameroom (not sure if it was posted before)

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

eek.gif

nah eff that..son got sega top skater AND Lethal enforcers
smh.gif
pimp.gif

if MJ would've took que's from rappers and actually showed off a lil it would've made him not so much of a weirdo humanize duke more....

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by jomitm

this *#+$'s on every arcade / gameroom i have ever been in / will ever be in.

Na go to Circus Circus in Las Vegas ..... 2 BIG floors of nothing but games with a actual circus show in the middle
hmm...ill have to check that out next time

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pssh..GIVIN it to anyone on this and part 2....i'd be like "yo mike imma b ova here...come see da kidd"

dont know if that was meant to be funny but i laughed
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Twig1026

The man was filthy rich...its only right

Word i watch the reair of a extensive interview he did in 2003. He went into a store in Vegas that had 80,000 chess sets and 250,000 vases and literallypointed at everything like i want that, i own that, i own that tellin the owner to put a sold sign on it. it was amazing. dude was ballin on a whole nothalevel.

edit: heres the vid, start at the 1:30 mark
Ballin out of control
pimp.gif

forgot how to embed but this S!!! had me
eek.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Word i watch the reair of a extensive interview he did in 2003. He went into a store in Vegas that had 80,000 chess sets and 250,000 vases and literally pointed at everything like i want that, i own that, i own that tellin the owner to put a sold sign on it. it was amazing. dude was ballin on a whole notha level.

Ballin out of control
pimp.gif

eek.gif

more like hood rich out of control. he couldnt even pay his bills
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Word i watch the reair of a extensive interview he did in 2003. He went into a store in Vegas that had 80,000 chess sets and 250,000 vases and literally pointed at everything like i want that, i own that, i own that tellin the owner to put a sold sign on it. it was amazing. dude was ballin on a whole notha level.

Ballin out of control
pimp.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif

Stop it.
Dude 1/2 owned Sony AMG ...valued at $2 Billion. That gave him credit, and if needed he could become liquid and well pay off anything.

Ballin out of control
pimp.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif

Stop it.
Dude 1/2 owned Sony AMG ...valued at $2 Billion. That gave him credit, and if needed he could become liquid and well pay off anything.

ok bro. he almost lost his house and thousands of acres of land. you know why he only owned half of that catalog when he passed?? because he hadto sell the other half to avoid going broke. im not clowning him but its not ballin out of control if you cant afford it
laugh.gif

Ballin out of control
pimp.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif

Stop it.

ok bro. he almost lost his house and thousands of acres of land. you know why he only owned half of that catalog when he passed?? because he had to sell the other half to avoid going broke. im not clowning him but its not ballin out of control if you cant afford it
laugh.gif

I feel what you sayin, i just dont think that things were so bad as they are makin, more of he just didnt want to sell what he had....either way dude wasballlin!

Ballin out of control
pimp.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif

Stop it.

ok bro. he almost lost his house and thousands of acres of land. you know why he only owned half of that catalog when he passed?? because he had to sell the other half to avoid going broke. im not clowning him but its not ballin out of control if you cant afford it
laugh.gif

Who are you? His financial adviser?
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom