MLB 2011 Predictions Vol Phillies vs Red Sox?

WT45....you are my dude and all, but your lineup is not that good and you HAVE to know that. Your pitching will be expected to carry your team, and if they cant, you will not win the West. If you took every other Major League roster, and added these 9 guys to said rosters, AT MOST 5 of them are starters. In some cases none of them would be starters.

Good luck to you guys this year, but I honestly feel that right now you are the team that is the most overvalued team in terms of projected success in almost all of baseball.

WT45....you are my dude and all, but your lineup is not that good and you HAVE to know that. Your pitching will be expected to carry your team, and if they cant, you will not win the West. If you took every other Major League roster, and added these 9 guys to said rosters, AT MOST 5 of them are starters. In some cases none of them would be starters.

Good luck to you guys this year, but I honestly feel that right now you are the team that is the most overvalued team in terms of projected success in almost all of baseball.

WOW
And this is coming from Giants fans? Y'all dont exactly have the firepower of the BoSox or Yankees either.

WOW
And this is coming from Giants fans? Y'all dont exactly have the firepower of the BoSox or Yankees either.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

WOW

Who besides the Phillies has the offense of yanks and red Sox?

WOW

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

WOW

Uhhh ok, that wasnt the point, just forget about ok

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

WOW

Uhhh ok, that wasnt the point, just forget about ok

How'd everyone do?
Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Giants win the WS and people still dont have them making the playoffs. 
laugh.gif

ok
Someone get JPZ to post other funny posts like this one.

Originally Posted by frontrunner4life

How'd everyone do?

laugh.gif

ok
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by frontrunner4life

How'd everyone do?

laugh.gif

ok
eyes.gif

Reading this thread only confirms everyone, including myself didn't know what the %#*% they were talking about.
laugh.gif

Reading this thread only confirms everyone, including myself didn't know what the %#*% they were talking about.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom