** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

sorry for the bad quality of pics this isn't my computer

I somehow found a snap shot of the back of pedroia's cleats

gonna be real hard to get pics of Zambrano. wasn't the game rained out?

-J-

this is from the Astros website...
Backe's support extended all the way to his Easton shoes. The company sent their clients black shoes with pink trim and laces, in honor of Mother's Day.

"They thought it would be good to make some that were pink, sign them after the game and donate them to raise money for fighting breast cancer," Backe said. "It's another way to try to add on to the collection of money for fighting against breast cancer."

Backe received some good-natured ribbing from his teammates, who feigned disgust at the pinkness of the pitcher's shoes.

"We all love our moms," Blum deadpanned. "But this is bad. There's a line, and he's crossed it here."

Backe was unfazed by the reactions from him teammates.

"I think they're pretty cool," Backe said. "I'm color blind, so it's tough for me to tell. It's obviously for an occasion and for a good cause. I hope my signature with these shoes will raise as much money as possible."

Heres a clearer shot of that Pedroia pic
capt.960af2683325498ea7643dad7a32a771.red_sox_twins_baseball_mnjm105.jpg

laugh.gif

I totally missed kweimer1's giveaway post... I posted that bigger Pedroia pic a few posts up without even knowing. I should've known something wasup with so many people coming out of the woodwork to post pictures of pink gear...
Anyway, for what it's worth:

Castillo's cleats, with additional views here, here, and here. Unfortunately all of them are watermarked.

All great shots guys...thanks...will sort through tomorrow to get the gloves out to you guys.

Still looking for the ultimate bounty...shots of Zambrano and/or Backe during pregame...

What is Zambrano wearing during tonights game?

baseballdude1 - are those your own shots or someone elses?

Originally Posted by kweimer1

Originally Posted by Fear the Mongolian Chop

Originally Posted by S50H

kweimer1,

No pictures of Pedroia wearing the Mother's Day cleats as of right now. However, he has been wearing Easton for a while.

LOL!
laugh.gif
Not sure how closely you follow this thread, but kweimer1 works for easton! He just wants to see pictures of players wearing his product.
Sorry I wasnt more clear on that...best photo of each of the following guys gets a pair of the custom Mother's Day gloves we sent to our players....Matt Kemp, Dustin Pedroia, and Luis Castillo...all must be in the Pink Mother's Day cleats.

If anyone can find pictures of either Carlos Zambrano or Brandon Backe in them I will make you custom Batter's Gloves.

deal?
damn...i was hunting for pics of Zambrano and Backe for hours.
laugh.gif

I thought those won the batting gloves. oh well.

-J-

A few basketball-related cleats...

Andruw in a fresh AJF 5 colorway (looks much better with the home uni than his blue/gray J's)

...and Bengie Molina in some Vis Air Sweetsneaker-cleats (which surprisingly look decent... although I'm waiting to see a pic without catcher's gear to really make a judgment)

In other news (worthy of mentioning but not worthy of pic-embedding), Lastings Milledge ditched his SG3's last night in favor of a pair of ReebokWheels.

Originally Posted by markyd33psu

A few basketball-related cleats...

Andruw in a fresh AJF 5 colorway (looks much better with the home uni than his blue/gray J's)

...and Bengie Molina in some Vis Air Sweet sneaker-cleats (which surprisingly look decent... although I'm waiting to see a pic without catcher's gear to really make a judgment)

In other news (worthy of mentioning but not worthy of pic-embedding), Lastings Milledge ditched his SG3's last night in favor of a pair of Reebok Wheels.

I imagine that the Vis Sweet that Molina was wearing, look way too Clunky to be attractive. the black soles really detract from the overall look of thecleated shoe. That is why favorites such as the Foamposite would not look great cleated!
Ellsbury's 2K5's are the only ones that I've liked in along while. He wears his gear well.

BTW, Mark, Nice Avatar change. Those Swingmans are near and dear to our hearts although, I am still partial to the early 90's clippers!

Check out these 2K5's that Dontrelle Willis is wearing in the Minors with the Toldeo Mudhens for his rehab stints.
They seem to be home versions that match his Detroit uniform, however they don't match his current, talk about Bush league.
Sorry for the bad quality:
2489806010_bc14f140c2_o.jpg

Check out the Custom Embroidery: D-Train on the Strap!
2489805594_61f9fc49ff_o.jpg

What is going on today? I'm contradicting my stance on 2K5's with Ellsbury and Willis!

By the way, check out this High School kid from LaSalle Prep in Oregon...pretty smooth, especially the stirrups and off-white unis:
2488020271_69cf7b2e14_b.jpg

SWWWWIIIIIINNNNNGGGG and a miss....you friggin bum.
mad.gif

and the prep pic above me is AWESOME. Love the "retro" styling. Kind of a double edged sword. Ya don't see it enough, but that's a goodthing. Ya know?

-J-

Originally Posted by JBug88

SWWWWIIIIIINNNNNGGGG and a miss....you friggin bum.
mad.gif

and the prep pic above me is AWESOME. Love the "retro" styling. Kind of a double edged sword. Ya don't see it enough, but that's a good thing. Ya know?

-J-
Much like the shoes he is wearing, too much of a good thing is TOO MUCH!
The Dodgers considered his past prowess and decided to sign him, very similar to the decision-makers at Nike who decided to look at the past sales of theJordans as well as the AF1's and combine them to sell something new!

A stretch if you will, but think Freddy vs. Jason as well as Alien/Predator!

Sorry if this has already been discussed but I've followed this board pretty close and don't recall this question, what is Cliff Floyd wearing tonightin the Yankees/Rays game? They have an all white upper with what looks to be a black/navy blue bottom. Any pics would be great, thanks guys!

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Sorry if this has already been discussed but I've followed this board pretty close and don't recall this question, what is Cliff Floyd wearing tonight in the Yankees/Rays game? They have an all white upper with what looks to be a black/navy blue bottom. Any pics would be great, thanks guys!

Only one I could find so far. Any ideas??

capt.3a396e6cdd5c4f4fb025d31217c59f6a.yankees_rays_baseball_spd104.jpg

Back
Top Bottom