** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

Originally Posted by MrPrince757

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Sorry if this has already been discussed but I've followed this board pretty close and don't recall this question, what is Cliff Floyd wearing tonight in the Yankees/Rays game? They have an all white upper with what looks to be a black/navy blue bottom. Any pics would be great, thanks guys!

Only one I could find so far. Any ideas??

Good eye, nikesourceseller. Floyd's wearing Shox Fuse PE's:

close up on reyes mothers day cleats
viewphoto.php

Originally Posted by baseballdude1

omar vizquel PE 5-tools

Vizquel (and the rest of the Giants wearing 5-Tools, and the Orioles too, actually) are not wearing PE's. Those 5-Tools aren't sold in most retailstores (i.e. Eastbay), but they're the stock black/orange colorway. They're hot, and not easily found... but they're just not PE's.
Originally Posted by Fear the Mongolian Chop

Emmanuel Burriss on the far right with Shox Fuse PE's. I wish I had a closer look because I want to see how the white looks on the off white home uni's.

Good spot, Fear. Ask and ye shall receive:

It does look a little off, but I still can't tell... hopefully we'll get an even closer look soon.

In other news...

Mark Reynolds in some very decent Zoom Fuse PE's (or ID's... whatever)

...and now A.J. Pierzynski is also wearing Zoom, MCS baseball versions of the Super Bad.

They're slightly different than Dye's... here's a little comparison (and a sneak preview of a little "project" I've been working on):

^ Pierzynski on the left, Dye on the right.

Sorry if this has already been discussed but I've followed this board pretty close and don't recall this question, what is Cliff Floyd wearing tonight in the Yankees/Rays game? They have an all white upper with what looks to be a black/navy blue bottom. Any pics would be great, thanks guys!

capt.3a396e6cdd5c4f4fb025d31217c59f6a.yankees_rays_baseball_spd104.jpg

I am usually the world's biggest critic of any non 1-23 Jordan Brand merchandise. I consider it all to be bastardized, watered-down versions of a goodproduct, however I am inclined to praise these cleats of Jeter's. Smooth and sleek!

BTW, nice work with those Super Bads, Mark. Your rendering make them look much more palatable!
Plus, the Zoom cage on AJ, not even trying to spell Pierzynski, Ha Ha, is great looking!

Originally Posted by MPowers16

capt.3a396e6cdd5c4f4fb025d31217c59f6a.yankees_rays_baseball_spd104.jpg

I am usually the worl's biggest critic of any non 1-23 Jordan Brand merchandise. I consider it all to be bastardized, watered-down versions of a good product, however I am inclined to praise these cleats of Jeter's. Smooth and sleek!

BTW, nice work with those Super Bads, Mark. Your rendering make them look much more palatable!
Plus, the Zoom cage on AJ, not even trying to spell Pierzynski, Ha Ha, is great looking!
I disagree with you on the jeters. I have liked every pair he has come out with but these just arent growing on me at all.

Mark, great job on those mock ups and i like your new avatar

Originally Posted by Fear the Mongolian Chop

Emmanuel Burriss on the far right with Shox Fuse PE's. I wish I had a closer look because I want to see how the white looks on the off white home uni's.

Good spot, Fear. Ask and ye shall receive:

It does look a little off, but I still can't tell... hopefully we'll get an even closer look soon.

Thanks Mark! They don't look so bad. Like you said, I hope we get a closer look!

Carlos Villanueva in Easton PE's. FormerlyScarface81 or Kweimer1, do you guys have a better picture of these? Is there any blue or Brewer accent colorson these? It's hard to tell from this pic.

capt.6bd019238d5545a499f5f64ed2eec7d8.dodgers_brewers_baseball_wimg102.jpg

I just sent Villanueva new spikes yesterday so I dont have any here to take a picture of...they haev Navy and Brewer Gold in them though

Thanks for the compliments on my mock-ups, guys. I started doing some Photoshop versions of the Swingman PE's the other day in the Griffey thread, andsince then I'm hooked. If I can keep up with it, I'm going to try to re-create as many PE's as possible throughout the season... we'll see howI do. Here's a little sampling of some others:

(And if my colors/levels are off, it's because I'm temporarily using an old PC with a terrible monitor that doesn't display things right...I'll fix any weirdness on the PSD files when my normal computer gets out of the shop.)

Originally Posted by baseballdude1

jose reyes in mizunos

(baseballdude1... check your PM's)

^ I wonder what's up with him. Is he looking for a new endorsement deal? Trying to leave Nike, and just testing other stuff out? (Trying out new gearwith hopes that it'll raise that .264 average?)
Reyes was also wearing UA batting gloves prior to the game (not sure what he actually wore in thegame).

Reyes is pulling a Kobe when he was trying out other brands. I think it's a good idea for free agent athlete. Hopefully with the intentions of searchingfor something that is comfortable and useful technologically. Not for a big payday deal.

^^^good in theory...we will see

on another note...Van Every is a great young kid...has the potential to be big...logjam of an OF in Boston though....similar to the Ethier Dodger situation.

more info the end of next week but have some sweet looking shoes for you to be on the lookout for.

Can't believe JOSE-JOSE-JOSE actually wore a pair of Mizuno cleats, he better go back to Nike (cleats) and Easton (gloves)..........

It sucks seeing Ethier being benched so much with Andruw..........

Check your PM, kweimer1, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom