** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

Randy went back to his traditional Shows without the red swoosh.

capt.7ff2d6f6d4c04aafb5d8c246b69e3179.diamondbacks_astros_baseball_hta101.jpg

Under Armour HS All American game at Wrigley...check out the awful pants.

916901e390283f09f04b81c508a47036-getty-82056959dv003_underarmourall-americabaseballgame.jpg

2d75c4d96dea2070221777d6989d23c1-getty-82056959dv011_underarmourall-americabaseballgame.jpg

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Originally Posted by mindless2778

Is anybody watching the Olympic baseball? I'm not that well into ID'ing shoes and stuff, so I was just wondering if anybody watching has seen some good cleats, maybe something we haven't seen out of the Japan and Chinese Taipei teams...
I havent been able to find any baseball. what channel has it been on?
MSNBC, I think, but the baseball is shown on the late, late night section of the Olympics.

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Is anybody watching the Olympic baseball? I'm not that well into ID'ing shoes and stuff, so I was just wondering if anybody watching has seen some good cleats, maybe something we haven't seen out of the Japan and Chinese Taipei teams...
I havent been able to find any baseball. what channel has it been on? No wonder I couldn't find it. I can't stay up real late cause I have football practice early in the morning. And in case anybody was wondering baseabll is where my heart is. The only reason I play football is cause I go to a small school
MSNBC, I think, but the baseball is shown on the late, late night section of the Olympics.

thanks for the compliments guys. and yes, since they are the official Yankees colorway, the upper is in fact navy

-Mike

New Sabathia cleats...
http://playerexclusive.com/2008/08/20/ccs-first-brewers-colorway-of-the-ajf-fusion-5/
CC's First Brewers Colorway of the AJF Fusion 5

Sabathia wore a pair of black / white Fusions in a previous Brewers start, but with red their outsole accents, they were most likely originally intended for his days in Cleveland. He's worn GR 5-Tool II's since, but here's what he broke out yesterday:

35a5bu8.jpg

(Scott Boehm/Getty Images)

It's difficult to say for sure, but it looks like these are a black / gold Fusion 5 PE. The giveaway is the black midsole accent towards the toe... compare the above left photo with the midsole on this Andruw Jones PE. And for those of you who may be doubting CC's affiliation with the Jordan Brand, start believing. Keep an eye out for his next start, and I'll work on getting some better photos.

just picked up some show elite 3/4s off ebay (top left) im guessing they are from the early to mid 90s? threw them in with the rest of the collection.

I have a quick question: Does anyone know if high school's allow metal cleats or just molded cleats for baseball? I plan on playing fall ball and thiswould be my first year since middle school, any help is appreciated, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom