** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

Gary Matthews Jr Zoom Coop IV from 07. wore them in his debut with the Angels and for a few games. Gave em to me when he got some PEs or maybe IDs

I just posted these in the Griffey thread too, but here's the first good shot I've seen of Rollins' red / white / blue Swingman Remix PE's:

2ihwhhk.jpg

Victorino has also been wearing new Fuse kicks recently with the foam midsole and uni-colored accents (white for normal home, blue for alternates, and grey foraway)... I'll work on getting some pics of those as well. I'll be posting a bunch of new ones on my site, but I recently got a new job that has keptme from posting much lately... I should still be doing a White Sox post, a Reds post, and a bunch of Swingman Remix PS renderings this week (as long as I canfind the time).

Good work to everyone who's kept this thread up... I'm really happy that it's still going strong.

Trey Griffey a.k.a. "the future""

[url=http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd289/robseco33/340x.jpg%5B/IMG]http://i221.photobucket.c...9/robseco33/340x.jpg[/IMG[/url]

hey easton, get to him early! if he isnt already signed by the swoosh! hahaha

Originally Posted by BaseballCleats

you easton guys have come a long way in a few short seasons. what are these???

also, did you guys ever do Jose Canseco?
I think Madonna did.

you easton guys have come a long way in a few short seasons. what are these???

also, did you guys ever do Jose Canseco?

Those are Synergy II's from a few years ago...that was really the first "Pro" shoe we made

We have never made any shoes for Canseco...he has asked for a ton of product in the past but we have never done anything custom for him...there is a chancethat he wore something stock at some point that he got on his own

Trey Griffey a.k.a. "the future" hey easton, get to him early! if he isnt already signed by the swoosh! hahaha
eek.gif
Trey has really grown up. I remember back when Junior wasin the Home Run Derby every year, little Trey would be on the sidelines cheering.

Originally Posted by markyd33psu

I just posted these in the Griffey thread too, but here's the first good shot I've seen of Rollins' red / white / blue Swingman Remix PE's:

2ihwhhk.jpg

Victorino has also been wearing new Fuse kicks recently with the foam midsole and uni-colored accents (white for normal home, blue for alternates, and grey for away)... I'll work on getting some pics of those as well. I'll be posting a bunch of new ones on my site, but I recently got a new job that has kept me from posting much lately... I should still be doing a White Sox post, a Reds post, and a bunch of Swingman Remix PS renderings this week (as long as I can find the time).

Good work to everyone who's kept this thread up... I'm really happy that it's still going strong.

these are amazing!

Originally Posted by razr32154

Originally Posted by jasonshortstop24

Is Jose Reyes ever going back to wearing easton?

not until his average starts to drop. I wish cause those shoes r sick

Very doubtful...our bank account doesnt have as many zeros on the end as compared to Nike

Back
Top Bottom