** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

Originally Posted by Fear the Mongolian Chop

Am I eligible if I've won a pair of batting gloves already?
smile.gif

Yeah sure...PM me your address again

nikesourceseller, No2yasian, TheOtherAI9, markyd33psu, justforshoes...please PM me your address

That's 8 of the 12 pairs of Batter's Gloves...I will be around this morning and then off the board for the better part of the day/night...these willall go out on Monday

Originally Posted by kweimer1

Yeah sure...PM me your address again

nikesourceseller, No2yasian, TheOtherAI9, markyd33psu, justforshoes...please PM me your address

That's 8 of the 12 pairs of Batter's Gloves...I will be around this morning and then off the board for the better part of the day/night...these will all go out on Monday

Glad I just wrote in Black on a Black background....

Got the address' for Fear the Mongolian Chop, nikesourceseller, TheOtherA19....I have your address'

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

got any more free gloves? id love a pair man. thanks

You just got the last pair....PM me your address

Thanks for playing guys...I am sure I will have some more stuff next week....remember to go check out www.HitMatrix.comto enter to win some custom batters gloves...I am hoping someone here wins.

Can't wait for those griffey cleats!!!
It's been a long time coming.
happy.gif

Hanley has some fire there. Is he still under contract with franklin (batting gloves) and Nike (fielding glove)?

^ Hanley's still been wearing Franklin batting gloves, but he's got a Wilson infielder's glove now.

Originally Posted by swingmanike

Can't wait for those griffey cleats!!!
It's been a long time coming.
happy.gif

Hanley has some fire there. Is he still under contract with franklin (batting gloves) and Nike (fielding glove)?

Agree on the Griff's

Hanley has one more year for Batters Gloves/Wristbands with Franklin and one more year for ball gloves with Wilson.

Grifs!!! WOW!!!

so it is sort of a variation of the AGMII's... the dotted upper... but the heel part... is that carbon fibre? it sorta looks like a swingman logo on thecarbon part too...

Back
Top Bottom