capt.bb4a19255aea4830b537fa53c85d2b2f.nationals_marlins_baseball_flls104.jpg

Ronnie Belliard = most stylish player in baseball
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You Nationals fans make some of the wildest statements.....

griffey-junior.jpg
>>>>>> Entire MLB
Im feeling belliards swoosh on the socks. idk if any of you guys have read uniwatch but i can already hear them cryin about "logo creep",rediculous.

but i will have to agree. Griffey is the most stylish player in all of baseball period

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

haha thanks now i just have to figure out how much 2,028 yen is

haha good point. hey if you buy those make sure to post pics and how long it took
I bought a glove off of taiwanbaseball.com.tw on a thursday and I recieved it Monday. 3 day shipping from taiwan

I'm not sure yet if I want those batting gloves really bad yet or not. because once you press add to cart, it all turns to Japanese and I cant read that.But if I do I will let you guys know how long it took

It looks like Jorge Posada is wearing the Max MVP's, with the actual Max midsole (not the Huarache or 5-Tool versions we've seen so far). RobiCano's wearing something new as well, but I can't make them out... I'll try to post some pics later.

And here we go...

Jorge Posada in the first sighting of the actual Max MVP's...

...and a weak shot of Robi Cano's new cleats. We'll have to wait and see on these...

EDIT: Cano's wearing MVP's as well:

Wow, those MVP's are startlingly similar to the ones I tested; I can't tell any difference whatsoever between Posada's and the pair I had.......

Oh yeah, and after Jose Reyes was seen wearing some UnderArmour batting gloves, tonight he wore the Nike Sphere Elite batting gloves in royal blue. He stillhas worn his PE Nikes and those Skylon EXP sunglasses with the multi-layer lenses through all this brand-switching.......

Originally Posted by markyd33psu

And here we go...

Jorge Posada in the first sighting of the actual Max MVP's...

...and a weak shot of Robi Cano's new cleats. We'll have to wait and see on these...

EDIT: Cano's wearing MVP's as well:
jorge also sporting some new shin guards. but still the 1st gen. chest protector.
also, his mvp's look pretty bulky, but then agian his 5 tools always looked bulky too

I got some really good pics tonight... I'll start at the least exciting kicks and work my way up...

I haven't followed Reebok too closely this year, but that's a new outsole, no? Possibly a new Vero, working off the Hex Trainer look?

Some new Fuse models:

^ Adam Jones and Ryan Spillboroughs

Pujols' MVP with the 5-Tool heel (we've seen it before, but it's too nice of a pic not to post)

...And finally, the real good stuff...

Matt Holiday Max MVP (with the actual Max heel, and a really decent colorway)

...and last but certainly not least...

A.J. Pierzynski with a SHOX MVP PE, with CAMO accents to match the 4th of July uni... unreal.

Dammmmmmmmm!! Nice pics Mark! Holliday's MVP's are sick and it looks on the medial side of his right cleat there is a reflection of something because Isee a rainbow-like reflection there. AJ's cleats are just amazing, Nike musta had to have a bit advance notice on the camo unis to get those cleats right.Adam Jones' Fuse model is quite nice as well.......

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

He's wearing Delwyn Young's cleats.

those are definitely different. Andruw has a red swoosh with blue border and red shox, Delwyn has a white swoosh with red border and blue shox.

Originally Posted by haier2k4

Andruw's return wearing.. Shox Fuse.. In Braves colors?

2gwdx10.jpg
Remember, the Dodgers front number treatment is red, so thyey do actually match.

Plus, the mudguard is more royal than Navy!!!

I knew about the red, it just seems like Nike has been more spot on with their royal than that.. Maybe whoever the cleats were made for didn't like thebright royal blue, and it wouldn't have been Andruw judging by his fluorescent royal Jordans =P

Victorino looks to be wearing some white with red 2k5's not sure if he's been wearing them lately or not but they look fresh. Somebody throw some goodquality pics up? Thanks!

^ Here you go:

Victorino has also worn solid red and red/grey 2k5's, but two pairs above are the nicer ones.

Back
Top Bottom