** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

Originally Posted by Nike God

I've never been a big fan of the white / light colored spikes worn in the ASG. I remember this has gone all the way back to Darryl Strawberry playing for the Mets in the 80's...but i've seen it more over the last couple of years than ever before.

watch all-star games from the 70s, almost every single player would wear white spikes

Mark- just checked out the site. really great stuff.

Originally Posted by MrPrince757

Found these so far...

8391b40ffadfc149e8eb1ae4879cbb68-getty-78877438ed075_79th_mlb_all_.jpg

3382bc267b2208e6d8c6bf87b652883d-getty-78877438ed073_79th_mlb_all_.jpg

wow the pinstripes on hollidays cleats look great
mark the site is very nice and all i can say about the eastons is
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Mark, great job on the website it looks like it has a ton of potential once your build up a stock pile of pictures to browse. Have you guys ever consideredauctioning off pairs of PE's like the All Star game ones for charity. I'm sure you'd make good money from doing it I've been scoping around fora HanRam piece to put in my baseball collection as I'm sure a lot of collectors are. Just an idea in the future that might stir up some more interest inthe shoe models for next yr. Anyway, keep up the good work I'm exciting to see how the new site turns out!

Sorry guys been a busy time of year for me...pretty sure Scarface feels the same way...believe me, we are both still checking in daily, just no down time topost or send out anything

Give me a few weeks to catch up....

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Originally Posted by MrPrince757

Found these so far...

8391b40ffadfc149e8eb1ae4879cbb68-getty-78877438ed075_79th_mlb_all_.jpg

3382bc267b2208e6d8c6bf87b652883d-getty-78877438ed073_79th_mlb_all_.jpg

wow the pinstripes on hollidays cleats look great
mark the site is very nice and all i can say about the eastons is
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'm not a big fan of the MVP's. They look a bit out of place, especially with the baggy pajama pants.

Plus Holliday's should have had a grey base, not a white although the pinstripes are cool.

BTW, Kweimer or Scarface, what is the logo of the face on the ASG Eastons?

the logo on the Eastons is 2008 ASG but the second zero in 2008 is a picture of Babe Ruth's face.

-Tyler

I was looking at shoes in Champs and I saw the sneaker cleats the Dustin Ackley wore during the CWS. Luckily I had my phone and got a pretty good picture. Iwill try to post it within the next couple days.

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

the logo on the Eastons is 2008 ASG but the second zero in 2008 is a picture of Babe Ruth's face.

-Tyler
Thanks, Tyler...A bit OT but...Big Pimpin..it's a shame what happened to that dude!

Is Richie Sexson still wearing his Mariner ID's with the Yankees or did he change cleats. I went to the game today and yesterday and they lookedsurprisingly different than his Mariner cleats.

Also PE Alert!! Ray Durham got traded to the Brewers and he had some decent PE's with the Giants

Originally Posted by MPowers16

-Tyler
Thanks, Tyler...A bit OT but...Big Pimpin..it's a shame what happened to that dude!

yea np man but im not quite sure what you mean by "A bit OT but....and its a shame what happened to that dude!

Originally Posted by MPowers16

-Tyler

yea np man but im not quite sure what you mean by "A bit OT but....and its a shame what happened to that dude!
OT=Off Topic...UGK and Jay-Z made "Big Pimpin". A member of UGK recently passed away, I believe.

Back to the cleats....sorry!

I found something much more appealing than those homely Verderos: Check out what this guy was wearing tonight:

The cleats will look much better when I get these:

MB700.gif

Although, when the stirrups come, I am definitely going to start wearing these:
8521-507459-d.jpg

Especially with some yellow sanitaries under the stirrup, as wall as getting that Dri-Fit Tee emroidered with the Pirates P! Watch out!

Back
Top Bottom