** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

Originally Posted by doogie24

also, franklin classics have been put up on eastbay as well!!! people bid like crazy for the originals on ebay, they were smart to release these, im assuming they will sell pretty fast. i apologize for the non cleat posts, but i figured some people would be interested.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Franklin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any other companies' batting glove
I had two pairs of these back when I played for HS, but lost one pair and then one hand and have been holding onto the remaining glove for sentimentalsake, because I don't risk playing in it. This saved my life. I'm grabbing like 4 pairs. Thanks, Franklin!

EDIT: Anyone notice on the site how the last two colors, Pearl/White and Pearl/Black come up with pictures for different batting gloves? Is that just a websiteerror, or do they not have the Classics in those colors? Help, because those are the two colors I want to cop

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Originally Posted by doogie24

also, franklin classics have been put up on eastbay as well!!! people bid like crazy for the originals on ebay, they were smart to release these, im assuming they will sell pretty fast. i apologize for the non cleat posts, but i figured some people would be interested.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Franklin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any other companies' batting glove
I had two pairs of these back when I played for HS, but lost one pair and then one hand and have been holding onto the remaining glove for sentimental sake, because I don't risk playing in it. This saved my life. I'm grabbing like 4 pairs. Thanks, Franklin!

EDIT: Anyone notice on the site how the last two colors, Pearl/White and Pearl/Black come up with pictures for different batting gloves? Is that just a website error, or do they not have the Classics in those colors? Help, because those are the two colors I want to cop

im pretty sure its a website error because when you go to look at the carbon fibre II's in pearl/white it shows up with the originals...

d61367e42ccafba75b162f2c2c29403c3dc2abd6.jpg
eastbayyy

Why do all Jordan batting gloves look like golf gloves?

239821.jpg

Not only does it make for a country club look, but dirt gets in there real easily too... I don't understand it.

I do know that batting gloves came from Ken Harrelson playing golf all day, then getting to the ballpark and realized he had blisters, so he just wore his golfglove. to bat.

Originally Posted by markyd33psu

Why do all Jordan batting gloves look like golf gloves?

239821.jpg

Not only does it make for a country club look, but dirt gets in there real easily too... I don't understand it.

None of J's baseball gear has any style. It all look pretty bad, from the cleat mash-ups to the batting gloves to the wristbands (with the basketballplayer logo). J should stick with basketball apparel and merchandise, I thought he would've figured that out after the White Sox disaster

A couple of things here...cool to see the retro Franklin batting gloves again. I always wore those in little league. That was before Nike made batting gloves.

And about the Cape Cod League - people actually wear Ringors? Do they sponsor the Cape League? Because I don't think I'd see anyone wearing those ifthey weren't sponsored.

And finally this...what is going on with the pattern on the web of that glove?

abqp2u.jpg

That's the same pattern that Dice-K has on his red model.........it's just a lil' design element.

Yeah, I've always liked that glove. I like the orange one better.....and it's not too expensive, either. I'm just waiting for Nike to release hissig. cleats....

Does anyone know if Nike is going to have the Show Elite Batting Gloves in any other colors. Like Maroon like the Diamond Elites ?

Gio Gonzalez in his MLB debut. These look like an older model of the clippers, can anyone find a better pic?

another request for a better pic....jermaine dye and AJ have been wearing the show elite bg's in black/grey. Im assuming that some black colorways will beout at some point as well.

Originally Posted by Fear the Mongolian Chop

Originally Posted by briannnnn

These are Clippers, right?
36d4243f8f45403fca9a941891defe14-getty-80320507rm001_new_york_yank.jpg

Yes! Those are the clipper model from a couple years ago. He's been wearing them for quite a while too. Eastbay.com might even have some left in huge or small sizes.
Man, I want some of those Clippers. I've always wanted a pair but never been able to find them anywhere anymore, and Eastbay only has those megahuge sizes...
frown.gif

ZachAttack: They won't as off the catalog. It will be like twi years ago with the sphere's. They had the sphere elite and the regular sphere's.They had two types because A-rod and winny the pujols won the MVP award that year. But with the Diamond elite VI's they came in all colors because no nikesponsered player won the MVP the year the spheres were released, Which was 2006. You see how it goes. If Nike wins a MVP they make a type of batting gloves forthe MVP's the next year. Then they also make another that costs lest. Jermaine Dye's batting gloves are the Nike Show. They are currently going to beoffered 11/1. they come in grey/black, white/black, i think red/black, blue/black and yellow/black If it doesn't make sense just say it doesn't andI'll go through it again

Also posted at PlayerExclusive.com:
2z90g7m.jpg

Brian Schneider home and away Max MVP PE's

2mlqgg.jpg

Jimmy Rollins Swingman Remix alternate uni PE (you can't really tell that it's the Remix, but it is)

2450v9l.jpg

Torii Hunter Swingman Remix

v4xgfq.jpg

Troy Tulowitzki Fuse

5wbeog.jpg

...and Manny's wearing Russell Martin's away PE's too (he wore the home PE in his first few games with the team)

Back
Top Bottom