** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

Moose's Clippers are such a great cleat; simple, clean, looks sleek, and are hella comfortable. I got my pair for a measly $5 at the Bend, OR FS. Yeah,$5!! Gotta love those POS dollars!!
smile.gif

Sexson's cleats are the fuse but he has navy accents instead of the teal accents on his Seattle cleats

hey,

thought i would share some recent stuff with everyone,

a lil more:

LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK would love some honest feedback! thanks

wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mos GeOFF

hey,

thought i would share some recent stuff with everyone,

a lil more:

LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK would love some honest feedback! thanks

wink.gif
Dude, hook me up with a link or someting where you got this stuff. I know the Verdero site has the cleats, but I wanna know where you got the glovefrom.

^ Larger view:

aax0cz.jpg

I'm disappointed. Russell had one of the best 5-Tool PE's, and this is just the GR white/blue version (and the blue isn't even close to Dodgerblue). He deserves better.

On the other side of the diamond in that game... Jimmy Rollins has a new away Swingman Remix PE:

1414ewm.jpg

I'm loving the blue.

From the TV I thought Martin had on Swingman's on, but maybe he just got those MVPs because Manny took his whole stash of kicks
laugh.gif

gee-off....check your inbox. I am really liking the batting gloves, the red cleats, and the goldfish crackers!

the gold fish are custom DS not for sale! lol...

i dont think the glove is on sale yet but i will check... and i have another one that i will post a pic of.

where'd i get the stuff?
i thought he box with the address would have given it away
wink.gif

i know u all know a lot about cleats so i really appreciate any thought comments or anything in general about verdero

thanks again!

Fear the Mongolian Chop wrote:

Hey Easton guys! I see teams in the Little League World Series are wearing special colorway batting gloves and cleats. Any pics available?

Will post them next week...just got home from a week in Williamsport and need a few days to decompress...check out the custom catchers gear as well...hopeyou guys like it all.

Is anybody watching the Olympic baseball? I'm not that well into ID'ing shoes and stuff, so I was just wondering if anybody watching has seen some goodcleats, maybe something we haven't seen out of the Japan and Chinese Taipei teams...

Originally Posted by razr32154

it was all amazing! you guys did a great job on them. One question: Why didn't u guys make custom mojos. That would've been sick!

The whole Mojo upper is designed around the Athcleat concept (the most comfortable spike in the game)...the kids at the LLWS have to wear TPU's so wewent with a special redesigned upper that is not available for GR

Originally Posted by mindless2778

Is anybody watching the Olympic baseball? I'm not that well into ID'ing shoes and stuff, so I was just wondering if anybody watching has seen some good cleats, maybe something we haven't seen out of the Japan and Chinese Taipei teams...
I havent been able to find any baseball. what channel has it been on?

Back
Top Bottom