**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

no specifics to collecting, i think its nice to have all the cleats around the same size, that way they might be more uniform looking, but they exist in theirbox, and not in some display case for me, so i have started to stray away from my size 10, last ones i got were 11.5 and couldnt pass em up. i try not to paytoo much for anything, besides my asics i got in japan ($170 + the whole trip to japan), i havent paid over $30 for anything. just gotta scour ebay all thetime, and work the filters.

i just started last year and only have 5 in the collection so far, hopefully it never gets out of control. check out the movie Just for Kicks, which goes intothe culture of sneakers. as far as baseball cleats go, i wouldnt mind seeing someone with the craziest collection ever.

just_for_kicks_coverw.jpg

I don't wear any of the ones I have either but then again I only have 4 pairs. 3 of them were just stock pairs that players were wearing during the season(Cano, Phil Hughes, Joba) that I bought off eBay for cheap ($30-40) and then sent them in to get them signed (between $60-80) It's a little pricey but thenit's the only thing I really collect so I don't mind putting together one pair a year to add to my small collection.

I dislike AROD but those cleats are fire!

Scarface good to see you man, looking forward to you and Kweimer's work with boombah.

Just looked on boombah's website. I don't know if you designed the vengeance or not, but those look great. They would look even more awesome with acolored toe.

Originally Posted by cowboychris88

i collect cleats. and would never dare use any of them. even though most of them are my shoe size. I have come to the conclusion anyways that the only cleat I will use from now is Mizunos. so everything else, while they might nicer looking, wont go on my feet for baseball.

why would you use those? you can just get some mojos elsewhere online and leave the hanleys alone, nice and shiny. ya, the PEs have some nicer features as scarface mentioned, but I could never bring myself make those touch dirt. to each their own.

here is a different kind of example, i found this on ebay a few months ago. This is not just a glove, this is ART, could you bring yourself to use this glove?

should i have not posted those hanley's on here??? i feel as though i created some more competition for myself.
Mizuno GMP6??? I have one of those at home great gloves.

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

I dislike AROD but those cleats are fire!

Scarface good to see you man, looking forward to you and Kweimer's work with boombah.

Just looked on boombah's website. I don't know if you designed the vengeance or not, but those look great. They would look even more awesome with a colored toe.

Thanks man, the vengeance is the first design I've done with Boombah. I'm working on a football cleat now that is much hotter. I just had to get thatfirst one under my belt.
The Vengeance has a built in TPU toecap and has a "flex shield" for hotspots during pitching. They're very lightweight also, 11oz for the TPU,12.5oz for the metal.

We signed 3 pro players so far, I won't say who just yet, but certainly guys you will recognize. They'll be wearing the Vengeance for most of theseason.

Oh and I got my black swingman lows in along with my diamond furys today.... not really feeling them. For some reason I thought the swingmans would be cuthigher (they said 5 - 8 cut). The diamond furys are alright but the white and black would be a lot better. Both are being sent back. Not really thrilled withNike`s selection this year...

Originally Posted by huarachelover3215

Just wondering, how many of you guys collect cleats, because I'd wanna use those Hanleys? Would it be considered a niketalk sin if i got those Hanleys then used them?

I use any equipment that I get and looks like nobody else would have. I would get them and use them if they were my team color.

Back
Top Bottom