**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

Just the added red accents and laces make them looks 10x better than the GR in white/black...real nice pickup, curious to see where you got em from and how much

Nice Tori's, you got them from Jay right?

I got mine in yesterday... My Jr's that is.

Enjoy the pictures.... Love them.

Thanks to Jay, appreciate it sir!

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Nice Tori's, you got them from Jay right?

I got mine in yesterday... My Jr's that is.

Enjoy the pictures.... Love them.

Thanks to Jay, appreciate it sir!
Who is this Jay you guys keep speaking of?
Jay is THAT DUDE.
Since we're on the swingman Griff trip
381818879.jpg

381818881.jpg

381818875.jpg

^
laugh.gif
@ fred, Jay IS that dude.
I would pull the trigger on those Jermaine Dye AF25s he has if they were size 11! They are
pimp.gif
!!

^ PE's... I think they're from Jay...

I need the GD II full-max outsole.  Pics from an auction... not mine of course.

hey guys i am debating getting a tpx flare black glove for pitching or a rawlings pro preferred...does anyone have a suggestion on which one i should go with because i cannot make up my mind?  Thanks

For a pitcher a glove doesn't really matter, but quality-wise flares are better and cheaper they use reallll stiff horween leather and the shape is great.

anyone know if nike is coming out with other cleat models for the upcoming season other than the ones that are already out???

Originally Posted by heckz2

anyone know if nike is coming out with other cleat models for the upcoming season other than the ones that are already out???

Eastbay get's something special every once in a while that wasn't on the niketeam list. Kinda like the vapors in your avy. One can only hope

Originally Posted by clint3408

hey guys i am debating getting a tpx flare black glove for pitching or a rawlings pro preferred...does anyone have a suggestion on which one i should go with because i cannot make up my mind?  Thanks

I once had a TPX glove, did not like it at all, it was the top of the line back then (TPX Pro), and I know that Flare has taken over that. I currently have a pro preferred, and if you take care of it it will take care of you. go with the pro preferred. my friend still uses his which is now 5 years old and still in great shape as well.
which model were you planning on getting?

Does anybody know of any sites that put cleats on shoes other than customcleats.com? I was thinking of putting something together for the upcoming season since I'm not finding anything I'm liking but I see it's like $130 plus cleats and shipping to get them made now and when they first started it was like $70 so was wondering if anyone had any luck anywhere else. Thanks in advance

im sure it was talked about during the world series, but i bought a mag today that talked game by game about the world series, but CC wearing Concord XIs in game 1 was just
pimp.gif

Just got the new eastbay baseball catalog with Teixeira on the cover. There are new color ways for the show elites and the diamond elites. For the show's there's gray/royal, gray/white, gray/red. Then there's a all white color way of the diamond elites. They all look very nice.

Back
Top Bottom