**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

Originally Posted by eagles137

Just got the new eastbay baseball catalog with Teixeira on the cover. There are new color ways for the show elites and the diamond elites. For the show's there's gray/royal, gray/white, gray/red. Then there's a all white color way of the diamond elites. They all look very nice.

Nice comeback from NIKE!!!

ANY pics of the Mag from Eastbay.

they had griffey swingmans for $14.99 at my local ross
size 14  tho
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Denard Span Fan

Originally Posted by heckz2

56d261e44aedd6bb5412cf217a323e3bbf72b371_t.gif
SORRY FOR THE BAD PIC! BASEBALL SHOP IN MY CITY JUST GOT THESE...WHAT U GUYS THINK???

Anyone have any info on these?   can't find them anywhere online. Thanks.
Those are the Nike Shox Fuse 2 if you dont know about them. Idk where you can find that color way at.

Originally Posted by Denard Span Fan

Originally Posted by heckz2

56d261e44aedd6bb5412cf217a323e3bbf72b371_t.gif
SORRY FOR THE BAD PIC! BASEBALL SHOP IN MY CITY JUST GOT THESE...WHAT U GUYS THINK???

Anyone have any info on these?   can't find them anywhere online. Thanks.

Baseball shop in my area has them....ima ask if they have a website if so i'll shoot u over the link.
Those Fuses are pretty nice!!

I think ima venture off base this weekend and see what the local sport store here in japan has, ill try to take pictures and let everyone know. also since the 2010 season is about to kick off, when are we gonna get a new thread? closer to ST?

3 new colors in the Nike Show Elite BG's and all white Nike Diamond Elite VII BG's. Eastbay hasn't put them on the website yet tho

Originally Posted by K23J

I think ima venture off base this weekend and see what the local sport store here in japan has, ill try to take pictures and let everyone know. also since the 2010 season is about to kick off, when are we gonna get a new thread? closer to ST?
You're in Japan? Awesome. If you can, go to Iidabashi  for Base Man, its a very short walk from the JR station. They have some other locations, but this one being so close to the Tokyo Dome is their main store, truly a baseball Mecca. Well worth the trip.

Store Listings

Diego- Just got those 2k5s in the MCS pro blue for $25. Ill post pics when they get here. Also, 1 of my 2 pairs of iDs comes in on Friday. Ill post pics when they arrive.

Originally Posted by cowboychris88

Originally Posted by K23J

You're in Japan? Awesome. If you can, go to Iidabashi  for Base Man, its a very short walk from the JR station. They have some other locations, but this one being so close to the Tokyo Dome is their main store, truly a baseball Mecca. Well worth the trip.

Store Listings
yea im stationed here in Japan, but Im living in northern japan in Misawa..ill have to check that place out the next time i can get down to tokyo though 

Originally Posted by spidermena

3 new colors in the Nike Show Elite BG's and all white Nike Diamond Elite VII BG's. Eastbay hasn't put them on the website yet tho

Talked to someone associated with eastbay and asked when they'll be up. They said a release date hasn't been set yet but it should be soon.

Originally Posted by spidermena

Talked to someone associated with eastbay and asked when they'll be up. They said a release date hasn't been set yet but it should be soon.

All the new gloves look a lot like the Fuse gloves just came out...Nike has put out one uninspiring line this season that's for sure.

One mans garbage is another mans treasure. It was pretty much that exact situation. On another note, couldn't get to FanFest in time. Damn it. I wanted to get my Gar street sign inked.

has anyone talked with nike, do you know if they are going to put anything different on id
and i also think they should put trainers on along with bgs

The new all white diamond elite's were put on eastbay. Still wating for the new show colorways though.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

I think somebody already said that the all black colorway was the only one slated to release a few months ago

The White/Black was on eastbay for a couple weeks around like...November-Decemberish. I was gonna order them but decided to wait until the season got closer in case something better came out. I messed up clearly. Theyre sweet looking even if I wouldn't use them so it would have been nice to have them.

im looking for huarache 2k4, 2k5, or mid griffey swingman spikes size 12 or 12.5 for cheap. hit me up, needa prep for baseball season
pimp.gif

The new swingman bg's are in store at +%+!$ sporting goods. Black white colorway looks pretty sick. Sorry no pics

Back
Top Bottom