**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

0261401_w.jpg

19029101_w.jpg

im LOVING the all white nike gloves, and i'll prolly get them eventually, but i need a cheap pair to hold me over until these come out in like 3 weeks, i stocked up on diamond elite v's awhile ago and havent used anything but those for the past few years, but i just wore out my last pair and need some suggestions!

not sure if these were ever posted, but heres Jeters new trainer for this year, called the Jeter Prime..im looking forward to this and will deff be picking this c/w up

jeter-prime-1.jpg

jeter-prime-2.jpg

jeter-prime-3.jpg

jeter-prime-4.jpg

i-silverblack.jpg

Just picked this up in replacement of my broken Nike Titanium Face Mask.
Anyone have any reviews on this mask seems good on the computer!

Originally Posted by diegoespinosasb

i-silverblack.jpg

I tried this on or something very similar to this and it is so light its unbelievable, How did you pick up a nike mask though?

Originally Posted by eagles137

i-silverblack.jpg

I tried this on or something very similar to this and it is so light its unbelievable, How did you pick up a nike mask though?
I bought the Nike Mask off Steinbrenner Memorabilia.
It was a Game Used Mask from Jorge Posada *NON Autographed*

The Nike Mask was incredibley light! although it broke not because of a foul ball;
I was in a run down and I flipped off my mask to chase the runner and the umpire got rid of the mask by chucking it at a fence pole at 100mph. When the out was recorded I returned to home plate and didn't find my mask 
mad.gif
and saw my mask next to the fence with the side of the mask dented inwards
frown.gif
, I was so mad I paid like $200 for it. I through out the cage away, but kept the harness and pads, they are stored somewhere in my attic.
I'm thinking about switching the pads and harness from the Diamond Mask because I have Nike Gear.
smokin.gif

i-silverblack.jpg

The Nike Mask was incredibley light! although it broke not because of a foul ball;
I was in a run down and I flipped off my mask to chase the runner and the umpire got rid of the mask by chucking it at a fence pole at 100mph. When the out was recorded I returned to home plate and didn't find my mask 
mad.gif
frown.gif
, I was so mad I paid like $200 for it. I through out the cage away, but kept the harness and pads, they are stored somewhere in my attic.
I'm thinking about switching the pads and harness from the Diamond Mask because I have Nike Gear.
smokin.gif
this was then followed by a beatdown of the umpire??? I would have went off on him. might be tempted to do the same to his mask.

Originally Posted by cowboychris88

i-silverblack.jpg

mad.gif
frown.gif
smokin.gif
this was then followed by a beatdown of the umpire??? I would have went off on him. might be tempted to do the same to his mask.
Believe me if I didn't pay for that league and team, that umpire would be dead
devil.gif

i-silverblack.jpg

mad.gif
frown.gif
smokin.gif
devil.gif
Just ordered the nike gear myself today. Im not really a fan of the hockey style mask. Hopefully can get lucky and find just a plain mask. Any suggestions where i might be able to find one? 

i-silverblack.jpg

mad.gif
frown.gif
smokin.gif
devil.gif
Just ordered the nike gear myself today. Im not really a fan of the hockey style mask. Hopefully can get lucky and find just a plain mask. Any suggestions where i might be able to find one? 
Find a Titanium All-Star Mask or the same Diamond Mask I ordered.
They should have what you want in baseballsavings.com.
I've seen plain chin pads for masks some were on google,
Just type in "Catcher Mask Pads"

Back
Top Bottom