**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

crappy pic of Loney's bgs tonight
5miu4i.jpg

Well I have good news and bad news.
Good news- Both pairs of my Nike MVPs came in the mail today..
Bad news- I wasted 35 dollars on the easton quantom pants. These are garbage. They dont stay down like the Rawlings pants.

Bad news- I wasted 35 dollars on the easton quantom pants. These are garbage. They dont stay down like the Rawlings pants.

I watch quite a few KC Royals games on my laptop, and today they finally focused in on what a few players wear on their hands while on the basepaths. Unfortunately, my audio was down and I didn't get their in time to hear about it, but I was able to get a screengrab. I first saw Chris Getz wearing one, and this is Scott Podsednik wearing one. Any ideas?

Originally Posted by cowboychris88

I watch quite a few KC Royals games on my laptop, and today they finally focused in on what a few players wear on their hands while on the basepaths. Unfortunately, my audio was down and I didn't get their in time to hear about it, but I was able to get a screengrab. I first saw Chris Getz wearing one, and this is Scott Podsednik wearing one. Any ideas?
Uniwatch had a story about this.  It started when Podsednik was in Chicago when he wore a special cover over an injured hand.  He brought this concept with him to Kansas City and now other players have these wrist covers custom-made for them in order to protect their hands.

Isn't a bad idea for guys that run a lot and slide headfirst. Not mine but saw these on eBay from 2008 Erv Santana, the quality looks amazing.

Originally Posted by nikebaseball17

They don't? I'm about 6'1/6'2 and they are staying down perfectly the inseam is about 35/36".
like this but a bit less baggy
53f501af96904009fe6380ec31ff2da7-getty-.jpg

if i wear a bigger size they are exactly like mannys but the bottom is zo baggy it ends up under my cleats.

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

Originally Posted by nikebaseball17

They don't? I'm about 6'1/6'2 and they are staying down perfectly the inseam is about 35/36".
like this but a bit less baggy
53f501af96904009fe6380ec31ff2da7-getty-.jpg

if i wear a bigger size they are exactly like mannys but the bottom is zo baggy it ends up under my cleats.

Yeah man, they just wont stay down. Im ordering some Pro flares this weekend. Saying screw it with the Eastons.

you know what you could do is: get some velcro and use double sided tape to tape the velcro on the back on your cleat, the easton has a strip of velcro on the inside of the leg in the middle.

Then you can attach the velcro of the pant to the velcro of the cleat and it will stay down all the time!

Oh man you hit the jackpot I dont know what I wouldve done if I was there. Any pics of your K-Lo's I had them when I was about 10 in travel ball. One of my most favorite pairs of cleats I ever owned

^Damn!!!! Those Zoom K-Lo's are hot and that store has a better BG selection than the Employee Store for cryin' out loud! Where is that at? I have never seen a store with that good of selection in all colors before.

Originally Posted by huarachelover3215

Why don't you just order Victory pants. they're custom made and they come with the stirrups on the inside to keep the pants over your cleats at all times.

http://store02.prostores....vlet/victory/Detail?no=1
ive had 2 pairs that have lasted me almost 2 years now and they have no rips/stains and actually hardly any wear to be honest. by far the best pants available and definitely worth the price

Originally Posted by betweenthehedges

eek.gif
 you gotta hook it up with some of those TPX bionic gloves that are at the top of that picture, those are my favorite BP batting gloves ever, you could hit for hours without your hands hurting with all the padding on those bad boys 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom