**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

^^I kid I played against had a pair of those in HS and I flipped out. I think I heard he had brother that played for Texas though. They white/grey pair of V's were always my favorite

this is gonna sound crazy but a kid on my team has a pair of those texas diamond elite v's. he got them at our local Marshalls for 15 dollars. along with a pair of Albert Pujols nike spheres. i kid you not, one of the ost bizarre pick ups i've ever witnessed
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NIGHTHAWK

^^I kid I played against had a pair of those in HS and I flipped out. I think I heard he had brother that played for Texas though. They white/grey pair of V's were always my favorite

this is gonna sound crazy but a kid on my team has a pair of those texas diamond elite v's. he got them at our local Marshalls for 15 dollars. along with a pair of Albert Pujols nike spheres. i kid you not, one of the ost bizarre pick ups i've ever witnessed
roll.gif

I seen the Pujols nikes there, but not the diamond elites. Good pick up

Originally Posted by spidermena

They had a pair on Ebay before for dirt cheap
those were probably mine, i sold a pair a few months ago and they ended at $30

Originally Posted by mindless2778

Strasburgs new Nike glove is crazy sick

Yeah, it looks like the older model Pro Gold gloves.  Very unique and I would like to see what that circle logo is up close

^Naw, that's not it. First off, theirs doesn't have the secondary Swoosh on the left shoulder like that Keystone does. Ruiz is wearing the 1st-generation chest protector while Posada has the 2nd-generation one with the extra protective flap on the right shoulder. Both of those protectors are also the Pro Gold line; the Keystone is the take-down version meant for younger players.

There's a pair of the UT batting gloves on ebay, they also come with UT batting practice shorts.

i'm getting a few pairs of cleats tomorrow from my boy that goes to sdsu, i'll take pictures if theres anything special like logos embroidered or anything

Just thought I'd share some pics of my glove I just got. If anyone was thinking to order one of these I would highly recommend it. This glove is built to last. Its very stiff and will take some time to break in. Made in USA

fresh glove ^^
pimp.gif

yea its gonna take a while to break in.. heart of the hide usually has the nice tuff leather

We've seen those for a while now... CWS players are rocking the Air Show Elite 2s with a variety of custom BGs. I'll find some pics later. James Loney is wearing some Griffey PE BGs (blue and white with blue strap, white swoosh and red swoosh outline) with some royal blue air show elite 2s? As well.

We've seen those for a while now... CWS players are rocking the Air Show Elite 2s with a variety of custom BGs. I'll find some pics later. James Loney is wearing some Griffey PE BGs (blue and white with blue strap, white swoosh and red swoosh outline) with some royal blue air show elite 2s? As well.

Back
Top Bottom