**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

David Ross' matte blue helmet
pimp.gif

100354945.jpg

99632606.jpg

i'll post pics tomorrow, but i just got home from colorado and had a chance to stop by the nike factory in denver, i started checking out the gloves and thought it was cool they had some diamond elite vi's floating around, then i looked towards the back of the rack and they had Michael Young black/royal show elite gloves, all black richie sexson sphere's, richie sexson white/navy de vi's, and sean casey all black de v's with huge comfy pads on the hands. all the gloves were only $20 too. the reason i was in denver to see my hitting coach so i got a chance to wear the sean casey gloves and after swinging for an hour the thumb ripped 
eyes.gif

Question...what purpose does the piece of equipment that some batters wear on their thumb serve? It looks like piece of plastic with a hole in it to stick your thumb through.

That device Pro Hitter creates, maintains and maximizes the professional grip technique which produces quicker hands, wrists and bat speed. Prevents batting sting, injuries and ends the pain of hitting.

On a different note, does anyone here know the width fitment of these Under Armour cleats, its hard to tell if they are regular, narrow or a wide fit.
Men's UA Yard 5/8 ST
ua-yard-58.jpg

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

Question...what purpose does the piece of equipment that some batters wear on their thumb serve? It looks like piece of plastic with a hole in it to stick your thumb through.

Its so they dont get stingers in between there thumb and index finger. I've done it before and it hurts like a motha

Originally Posted by spidermena

Its so they dont get stingers in between there thumb and index finger. I've done it before and it hurts like a motha
It also keeps the bat in the proper position (in your fingers, not in the palm of your hand). I started using one last year and i love it.

agreed I got one last year and it's more so to keep the bat in good position on your hand. It also keeps your grip nice and loose, big fan of it.

it takes some getting used to, but if you frequently use wood bats, I would suggest it, those stingers hurt like a mother.

^^Dominance! Kid is gonna be a great one, I just pray and hope he doesn't flame out like Mark Prior did.

Wow Abreu had some new cleats on tonight. Idk what they are tho. Anybody have a clue? New B-Top model?

strasburg wearing air show elite MVP's in his mlb debut
pimp.gif

capt.f76ba6ac1e894a89be699bf120f1f912-f76ba6ac1e894a89be699bf120f1f912-0.jpg

on another note, i love those seattle uni's, especially the hats

10_ba_kevin_keyes_1680.jpg

Kevin Keyes (Texas RF) with some sick bgs

Also watching the Miami-florida game right now and the Miami players have some sick PE Hurache 2k10s

^Those are the Diamond Elite V's correct? The Nike college teams are just loaded down with great gear, Oregon (of course), UNC, Miami, Texas, and Florida State.

^^I kid I played against had a pair of those in HS and I flipped out. I think I heard he had brother that played for Texas though. They white/grey pair of V's were always my favorite

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

^^I kid I played against had a pair of those in HS and I flipped out. I think I heard he had brother that played for Texas though. They white/grey pair of V's were always my favorite
i've had 3 pairs of the white/grey v's, they lasted A LOT longer than the regular released version, i still have a pair i've used for the past 2 years and they still look clean

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

They had a pair on Ebay before for dirt cheap

Back
Top Bottom