**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

nothing new here really, but i figured I would throw some pics up. 

really liking crisp's BGs and cleats. The cleats remind me of the Tour 360 golf shoes... very clean looking. 

Brian Wilson wore his orange ASG cleats last night and was fined 1,000 bucks today for not having 50% black shoes! so the phillies/reds/cardinals can have red but the giants cant have orange? w/e!

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

mlb-all-star-game-exclusive-nike-training-boom-pack-5-700x466.jpg
Brian Wilson wore the orange pair last night...
k9su47.jpg

...to the ire of Marlins' mgr Edwin Rodqiguez...

http://sports.yahoo.com/m...rizing-or?urn=mlb-258814

Originally Posted by nickj123

Brian Wilson wore his orange ASG cleats last night and was fined 1,000 bucks today for not having 50% black shoes! so the phillies/reds/cardinals can have red but the giants cant have orange? w/e!

i never understood that rule.. i can't find anything official on it either, but take this for what its worth, a friend of mine that plays in the orioles minor league system told me that cleats have to be 51% black/white or primary team color. typically people stay away from white cleats because it looks too flashy. and im guessing in the case of Wilson that black is considered your primary color

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

i never understood that rule.. i can't find anything official on it either, but take this for what its worth, a friend of mine that plays in the orioles minor league system told me that cleats have to be 51% black/white or primary team color. typically people stay away from white cleats because it looks too flashy. and im guessing in the case of Wilson that black is considered your primary color
hmm, i dont know but i think the whole thing was blown out of proportion, i mean they wear BRIGHT orange jerseys on fridays. One of the giants insiders tweeted that when she walked in the clubhouse wilson was coloring half the shoe black with a sharpie so we'll see if he brings them back.

hmm, i dont know but i think the whole thing was blown out of proportion, i mean they wear BRIGHT orange jerseys on fridays. One of the giants insiders tweeted that when she walked in the clubhouse wilson was coloring half the shoe black with a sharpie so we'll see if he brings them back.
im a life long padres fan so hopefully he keeps wearing them so it becomes a distraction 
tongue.gif
 but seriously, its a completely pointless rule. Bad!*% cleats nonetheless 
pimp.gif

Fielder's cleats are nice and I guess J-Roll is sticking with those Diamond Furys for awhile now

im a life long padres fan so hopefully he keeps wearing them so it becomes a distraction 
tongue.gif
 but seriously, its a completely pointless rule. Bad!*% cleats nonetheless 
pimp.gif

!
PADRES?!?! ahh man...as a giants fan i feel wrong talking to you lol, jk but enjoy your time in first cuz it isnt gonna last long 
laugh.gif

nickj123 wrote:
PADRES?!?! ahh man...as a giants fan i feel wrong talking to you lol, jk but enjoy your time in first cuz it isnt gonna last long 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 im remaining optimistic but i've already started preparing myself for the disappointment that is looming. our last gm never did %%#% at the deadline to improve the team and this new one probably wont either. we need a bat, this teams pitching can only over-perform for so long

Originally Posted by MP23

^How's the Max Speed tint treat you in the sun when playing baseball? Those Pursues are nice; got two pair myself. I however prefer the Skylon EXP (I really prefer this sunglass over the Skylon Ace)as the best of Nike's sunglasses, at least for baseball. I guess cause I got a small head, the Pursues are a bit large, but obviously the coverage is excellent.

Just ordered the Skylon EXP with the blue chrome finish and it includes the orange chrome finish as well keep you posted and will send pics when I receive it

thanks again

Back
Top Bottom