**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

I wouldn't try Marucci if you're not in minor league because the quality isn't so great.
what didnt you like about it? or did you just think that the quality isnt worth $110. the only problem with some bat company's like a few of the ones you posted is that they dont make 35in bats. im 6'5 225 and actually get more pop using a 35

They do make 35" bats, you have to send them an email you can even order models that they don't have on the list like a S318 etc etc.

Marucci is just not worth the $$$ and only the pro's get the good wood, same thing with sam bat they used to be great but nowadays nope.

hey guys, Area Codes start tomorrow through the 10th at Blair Field in Long Beach. im a non-roster alternate (didn't throw 93 like the other guys). Just got our cleats today and they are SICK. They're the same model as Brian Wilson's, but with black base and white tip. If you want to come check it out, these guys on the team are really great and will end up playing in the pros. Thought I should let you know.

ALSO, there are cleats being sold at the games and they are for CHEAP and unreleased/PEs. Thought I should let you guys know.

hey guys, Area Codes start tomorrow through the 10th at Blair Field in Long Beach. im a non-roster alternate (didn't throw 93 like the other guys). Just got our cleats today and they are SICK. They're the same model as Brian Wilson's, but with black base and white tip. If you want to come check it out, these guys on the team are really great and will end up playing in the pros. Thought I should let you know.

ALSO, there are cleats being sold at the games and they are for CHEAP and unreleased/PEs. Thought I should let you guys know.

thanks 59fifty, i actually wondered if that was the case with the big name companies. i know for sure it is with sam. i compared a sam bat i had from 04 (i think sam was actually still making them then) and one from 09 and the only thing they had in common was how they looked and even that wasn't that close, they use a much darker lacquer on the handle now. the balance and overall feel was just not the same.

and good luck huarache, i was invited by the Brewers my jr year for the try out, but at the time i was 16 and everyone else was 18-19, needless to say i wasn't quite up to par with those guys. plus it doesnt help they had their team picked already, i had a 1.8 pop time and a 7 second flat 60 and a decent round of bp and got cut in the morning session.. good luck though!

hurache, do you have any idea what the selection is like? i live in the valley and dont wanna drive all the way down to LB if there just gonna be a few pairs in not my size lol

Pokey are you still playing 1.8 pop at 16 is pretty good especially if you can get it down their in the low 80's.

im actually sitting right around 2 now. i only threw out about 15% last year which was probably the biggest reasons i didnt get drafted, my problem was none of the pitchers would slide step. ever. but with a better pitching coach this year and having new pitchers with no ego's hopefully that'll change

thanks guys,

Well I know there's gonna bethose Brian Wilson models in black and white tip. But it's just Nike Nike Nike at all the cleat stands. Also, there are some big boys here so I think there will be a good size selection. But I'm not sure, I'll let you know once I am done with games tonight.

thanks guys,

Well I know there's gonna bethose Brian Wilson models in black and white tip. But it's just Nike Nike Nike at all the cleat stands. Also, there are some big boys here so I think there will be a good size selection. But I'm not sure, I'll let you know once I am done with games tonight.

Originally Posted by huarachelover3215

thanks guys,

Good look. ill try to make it down tomorrow

Originally Posted by huarachelover3215

thanks guys,

Good look. ill try to make it down tomorrow

could there be a little more heat in this pic?

102815115.jpg

oh and for those of you skeptical about coming to Area Codes, I found out we're getting more sizes and selection today so for those of you who wanted to check it out, today is the best day.

Back
Top Bottom