**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

copped these at a Ross in Philly for $17, gonna use em in my game tomorrow
pimp.gif

38169_1425780018676_1658040604_1451342_4387875_n.jpg

Nice pickup and really nice spot those do look like 5-tools in the back. Anyway here is a picture of the new BG's on Eastbay they do look real nice I think I'll have to grab the white/navy white/red for the end of season and to start next year. Has anyone seen a pair yet? I've seen them close up during a few games and they do look like the white part is an almost spandex-like material like the football gloves so I'm curious to get a pair in to find out.

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Originally Posted by MP23

^How's the Max Speed tint treat you in the sun when playing baseball? Those Pursues are nice; got two pair myself. I however prefer the Skylon EXP (I really prefer this sunglass over the Skylon Ace)as the best of Nike's sunglasses, at least for baseball. I guess cause I got a small head, the Pursues are a bit large, but obviously the coverage is excellent.

Just ordered the Skylon EXP with the blue chrome finish and it includes the orange chrome finish as well keep you posted and will send pics when I receive it

thanks again
where did you cop??

Wilson's legal cleats... wouldn't mind getting those old all orange ones tho... haha

103145418.jpg

Is it sharpied like that reporter said (getty says so too)? or did nike just hook him up with new kicks?

Originally Posted by huarachelover3215

Wilson's legal cleats... wouldn't mind getting those old all orange ones tho... haha

103145418.jpg

Is it sharpied like that reporter said (getty says so too)? or did nike just hook him up with new kicks?

Repost and they are sharpied

103145418.jpg

they are sharpied, he and dan runzler (lefty reliever) each colored one, wilson said these are the only cleats that fit him that arent worn out so he had to color them

Originally Posted by asmathews

^How's the Max Speed tint treat you in the sun when playing baseball? Those Pursues are nice; got two pair myself. I however prefer the Skylon EXP (I really prefer this sunglass over the Skylon Ace)as the best of Nike's sunglasses, at least for baseball. I guess cause I got a small head, the Pursues are a bit large, but obviously the coverage is excellent.

Just ordered the Skylon EXP with the blue chrome finish and it includes the orange chrome finish as well keep you posted and will send pics when I receive it

thanks again
where did you cop??

Originally Posted by nickj123

103145418.jpg

they are sharpied, he and dan runzler (lefty reliever) each colored one, wilson said these are the only cleats that fit him that arent worn out so he had to color them

or he could have picked up the phone and got a new pair in less than 24 hr.

Originally Posted by dwnbythebay29

103145418.jpg

gotta be jealous of the pro players connections...

Originally Posted by dwnbythebay29

103145418.jpg

gotta be jealous of the pro players connections...

Amen to that last one. One phone call and they got all new equipment.

Chezzer10,

No prob and I will be looking forward to those pics.

Got them in today and I must say they are really good and fits perfect and its better than the Pursue's
It came with the Blue Flash and the Orange tint
I will try them both out this weekend

thanks again
where did you cop??
http://mtgears.stores.yahoo.net/nibofemafrgr.html

I ordered them friday and got them in Monday amazing shipping

Originally Posted by TheNextEsco

thanks again
where did you cop??

Look above post

Originally Posted by doogie24
i dont know if any of you guys have tried the carbon fibre franklin's, but after i tried them this year im pretty sure i'm not switching back to nike, the quality is so much better and even though they dont look as cool, they're still pretty clean 
pimp.gif

BTW, for JUCO ball out here in CA we're switching to wood bats. i have a few good ones right now(sam, m9, trinity), but everyone i've talked to about Marucci's swear by them, have any of you guys swung one?

I used one last year and thought it was pretty comparable to the two Sam bats I had used a few years back (I didn't like the m9 as much as either of them but only swung it a handful of times) Not sure if they have improved any of the models since last year we switched over to using Baum Bats in the last year so it's been about half a season since I've used anything else. Wouldn't hurt to try it if your able to get new bats (not sure if your school pays for them or not) but I think you'll find it's more personal preference than anything with the higher end wood bats (if you like a balanced weight, bigger barrel etc...)

Those Carbon Fibre Franklins Milledge is wearing are hands down the best BG's I've ever purchased, got the white/red off Eastbay and I'll probably be phasing out my Nike ones as well and just get a few more Franklins next year. The tearing on Nike BG's (at least that I've had) is just terrible after about 15-20 games.

i actually dont like m9's all that much but i've been using them because i've found they're one of the longest lasting bats i've used, i used to use Max bats for practice but they break way too easily imo and i'm saving my nicer ones for real games. but yeah, thanks for the review man, i appreciate it. i actually have a little extra money right now so i think i'll try a marucci out.

im glad people are starting to realize that franklins are legit. i used to buy 2-3 pairs of nike gloves for every season, but last year my boy in the orioles organization gave me a pair of those carbon fibre's and they lasted about 40 games and 4-5 months of everyday hitting and are still feeling nice.

I wouldn't try Marucci if you're not in minor league because the quality isn't so great. Great bat for HS etc are:
www.nystixs.com
www.pearsonbats.com
www.oldhickory.com

Pearson bats can make any model, same with NYstixs just email them and the prices are great esp Nystixs, PRO maple for 60$! and Ash for $45!

America's bats are pretty nice too.
http://stores.americasbat...template/splash/Page.bok

And for batting gloves Franklins are the best, the Cabron Fibre I and II's are great but pricy, i reconmend the Digital Pro's for a bit les $$$.

Your best bet with baseball bats is stay away from sporting goods bats, they are OK but the quality of custom wood bats is so much better and it's cheaper.

some recent pics.. wells with heat, not sure what vargas is rocking, and just thought the BP double play one was a good shot.. also some nice eastons.

Back
Top Bottom