**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

Originally Posted by huarachelover3215

oh and for those of you skeptical about coming to Area Codes, I found out we're getting more sizes and selection today so for those of you who wanted to check it out, today is the best day.

sent you a pm.

gonna check out the Area Code games, might make a pickup... or two

update: so I went, and there is NO GENERAL ADMISSION. scouts and family only, but I managed to sneak in. the selection was sparse, you either could get a 9.5 or a 12.5, not much in between. they had Fuse BG's for $15, but only mediums. kinda disappointing, did watch a few games though

i did get some sliding shorts for $20 though, so all in all, not too bad a day considering I could have driven all that way and just be turned away at the gates. I might try and sneak in again tomorrow since I will be in the area.

Went to the area code games, made some good pickups.

I got the nike air max diamond elites for $40, a dri-fit and a regular nike tshirt with the area codes logo (they have red, white and black i think), and a pair of nike mesh shorts.

They also had batting gloves (picked over, nothing new), an assortment of dri-fit shirts and compression/sliding shorts, and air show elite 2s.

Finally, they did have new turfs (dont know the name) and.....NIKE MAPLE WOOD BATS which sold out within hours of the first day. you cant buy those bats pretty much anywhere. Ive seen manny, aki iwamura, and various other players use them. They look sweet. i was super pissed I couldn't snag a couple.

Anyway, ill upload pictures when i find my camera..hopefully soon

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

and.....NIKE MAPLE WOOD BATS which sold out within hours of the first day. you cant buy those bats pretty much anywhere. Ive seen manny, aki iwamura, and various other players use them. They look sweet. i was super pissed I couldn't snag a couple.
 i remember frank thomas using one a few years ago and just thinking "
eek.gif
 thats gotta be a mizuno logo right?" i wonder how long til they end up on ebay

oh and there will be new cleats on the brewers team tonight for cailfornia. i will try to get a pair, but at least some pics. keep u posted.

Back
Top Bottom