**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

The material the white part of the pre games are made from remind me of last years MVP cleats material. The rest of the shoe is made of mesh just the holes are really small so it's hard to tell from the pictures. The swooshs on both sides on my red/white pair are silver, it looks like in that picture they are white but mine are reflective silver color (same as the color up on the ankle in the picture) Only worn for a few days but they are really comfy and that is what I loved about the MVP pre-games too, my trainers always end up getting worn daily around the house b/c they are so comfy and light so if that is your concern on them I'd say go ahead and get them.

i bought the black pregame with the white toe and theyre lighter than i expected. ive been pitching indoors and the toe has held up thus far. as far as comfort is concerned, the original insole doesnt have much arch support so i ended up moving the insoles from my pegasus running shoes into these and they feel great. the mesh material isnt as breathable as youd probably like, but its not bad. looks great too. for the record the swoosh is metallic silver not white

14821001_s.jpg

^i don't know why jordan doesn't do more sig line cleats. the ix's were legit and those might be some of the cleanest cleats i've ever seen

pics from clayton kershaw's wedding. UA is probably pleased with the mrs.'s choice of footwear, not so much with clayton's....

e6d167634d189924dd57ebc6f9f40dae30fcc530_r.jpg

6931676a49149929d51a7fdfe89fe580653ddb21_r.jpg

eb33602f6bbf45781b5295842ec8dd93483ba6dd_r.jpg

diegoespinosasb wrote:Does anyone want a pic of the white toe huaraches? yes please put that picture up

Not sure if I ever posted these but have had them for a long time. They were just GR Huaraches but really hoping they add that cool gray color option to ID's this year. Also really hoping a pair of those black/white Huaraches from Cano make there way on eBay sometime really really soon.

December 22nd is going to be my early christmas. I wont even have money to buy a pair of cleats but i will spend hours just customizing. Amen on that gray toe option! Or gray base with a blue toe, thatd be dope!

"Batting Glove Gear up for the season with a premium batting glove in five color options, customizable with your number. It's designed for lightweight ventilation and enhanced flexibility, complete with an innovative grip pattern that helps you keep a tacky hold on the bat. Glove Details Magnigrip CL technology for a lightweight, tacky grip Adjustable wrist strap for a secure fit Customizable with your personal iD on the inside wrist (0-2 characters)"

That's from the description of the Diamond Elite id page. Crossing my fingers.

Back
Top Bottom