**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

Originally Posted by JLyles

Originally Posted by One3TD

does anyone know the exact date that the air max diamond elite fly is going on nike ID?

December 22!!!! Mark it down!
Be ready for a big surprise when the IDs drop! Someone already mentioned it but everyones wishes will come true!

Originally Posted by eagles137

"Batting Glove Gear up for the season with a premium batting glove in five color options, customizable with your number. It's designed for lightweight ventilation and enhanced flexibility, complete with an innovative grip pattern that helps you keep a tacky hold on the bat. Glove Details Magnigrip CL technology for a lightweight, tacky grip Adjustable wrist strap for a secure fit Customizable with your personal iD on the inside wrist (0-2 characters)"

That's from the description of the Diamond Elite id page. Crossing my fingers.
how much would you guys pay for custom batting gloves? i'm assuming they would be around $20 more probably. im not sure i would drop $60+ on a pair of batting gloves, would you guys?

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

"Batting Glove Gear up for the season with a premium batting glove in five color options, customizable with your number. It's designed for lightweight ventilation and enhanced flexibility, complete with an innovative grip pattern that helps you keep a tacky hold on the bat. Glove Details Magnigrip CL technology for a lightweight, tacky grip Adjustable wrist strap for a secure fit Customizable with your personal iD on the inside wrist (0-2 characters)"

how much would you guys pay for custom batting gloves? i'm assuming they would be around $20 more probably. im not sure i would drop $60+ on a pair of batting gloves, would you guys?
Was just thinking the same thing and I always look for discounts+free shipping when I get batting gloves because I hate paying $40+ for new Nike BG's so not sure I'd drop that much either because they just don't last that long. They come out with so many color combos already that paying just to get the number on the wrist would probably not be enough for me to pay $68 per pair (no free shipping on nikeid items) I just picked up the white/red & white/gray Show Elite Pro's for $67 shipped so paying the same for just one pair (although they would be cool and I'd probably ID one pair this year just because) it's probably a tough sell long term for most people. Cleats on the other hand at a $20 premium ($120 for the MVPs, retail was $100) where you can get name/logo more color combo options and MCS cleats (big selling point for me) and 3 cushion options seems like a much better value. It will be interesting to see if they have a $60+ price point and if they can sell at that much (not sure how Jordan BG's sell @ $60 retail)

Maybe it will be like the nike football cleats? You have to ID the cleats to get the ID batting gloves?

Maybe it will be like the nike football cleats? You have to ID the cleats to get the ID batting gloves?

Just thought I would give you guys a heads up I just picked up some Griffey G6 shoes for $70 at the nike factory store. Check it out if you have one near you

laugh.gif
 bro, he said he got them from his teammate and it says 11.5 in the picture

Yeah man. Post a link of that. Will keep that in my prayers. Haha..

laugh.gif
 bro, he said he got them from his teammate and it says 11.5 in the picture

I was wondering where his friend got them (where they came from originally, since nobody here has apparently ever seen or heard of them given the comments). And my computer wouldn't load that pictrue haha, sorry 
happy.gif

Wow too bad i already bought a glove, but the real H2R's game issued ones are probally alot higher quality

^actually, my dad used to be friends with a former mlb pitcher and the gloves are actually the same quality as the ones they release to the public, the only difference is that they can get as many as they want whenever they want so they have the new feel and look all the time.

^actually, my dad used to be friends with a former mlb pitcher and the gloves are actually the same quality as the ones they release to the public, the only difference is that they can get as many as they want whenever they want so they have the new feel and look all the time.

No they're not anymore, for example all rawlings gloves are made in china(except the USA Customs from Eastbay) and all pro gloves are made in the St Louis Pro Shop.
Same thing for the a2000 and mizuno. I've seen mizuno classic pro game issued gloves that were made in Japan and much higher quality then the general release that are from China.

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

No they're not anymore, for example all rawlings gloves are made in china(except the USA Customs from Eastbay) and all pro gloves are made in the St Louis Pro Shop.
Same thing for the a2000 and mizuno. I've seen mizuno classic pro game issued gloves that were made in Japan and much higher quality then the general release that are from China.

This is not true. Most Rawlings are made in the Philippines only a few pro players have there gloves made in the USA.

Originally Posted by flaco425

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

This is not true. Most Rawlings are made in the Philippines only a few pro players have there gloves made in the USA.

My custom Gold Glove Gamer from Rawlings.com this year was made in the Philippines for what it's worth.

Back
Top Bottom