**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

Originally Posted by K23J

just a quick question, i play slow pitch softball here on my base, now if i normally wear a sz 12.5 glove, would a 11.5 be just to small to wear?

I was using an 11.5 TPX for a while, but it was on the smaller side compared to other companies. An 11.5 or 11.75 is usually fine for infield.

those turfs are
pimp.gif

i can choose between the old 5-tools and the new ones, i like the look of the old ones better but the new ones seem to be more comfy.
I'm also considering the zoom coop v's for 39.99

Johnny Damon's glove. Might be hard to see for some people... the embroidery reads "gangsta"

can you guys post some links or websites that sell some sick cleats.. i hate how eastbay or baseball express doesnt have any cleats from past years in my size.

the face doesn't help either. I like the new Nike chest protectors w/o the grey. the 1st gen is still my favorite though.

I know these arn't a cleat, but they are a PE that hasnt really ever been seen, i just got em in the mail today. i ended up paying $214 but being a darvish fan that i am, ive been looking for em since they came out in Nov. These only released at 1 store in the world(Nike Harajuku) Detail on these is crazy. I'd say these are prolly my favorite trainer 1

11 on the toes, just crazy

Anyone know what year these came out? I'm pretty sure they are Diamond Elites but not sure what number and when they came out...

Back
Top Bottom