**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Anyone know what year these came out? I'm pretty sure they are Diamond Elites but not sure what number and when they came out...
I think they are the Diamond Elite 1

if Nike retro'ed those in black/white or red/white I would be all over them.

mariner colorway is
pimp.gif

Got my Nike pro gold Leg Guards today off eastbat, very nice looking in the black and very comfy. The chest protector has been on backorder since early last month and was just shipped today. Hopefully I'll have pics up of both.

These came in today.

They are pretty comfortable, the bottom corner of the palms is reinforced where the most wear usually occurs.

Figured I'd share this link with everyone...they make custom wristbands I know most on this thread are into getting customized stuff

http://www.wristbandcentr...Token=EF0E134GR4G7D1MN11

I ordered a red and navy blue one myself with just my number on them and it was like $15 for both. Real fast shipping and well done. I'll try and get some pictures up when I get my camera up and running but figured I'd give everyone a heads up they do nice work and it was fairly cheap for something custom.

Originally Posted by doogie24

These came in today.

They are pretty comfortable, the bottom corner of the palms is reinforced where the most wear usually occurs.
those resemble the Nike diamond elite I, II and III's because of the strap.

Originally Posted by diegoespinosasb

Originally Posted by doogie24

These came in today.

those resemble the Nike diamond elite I, II and III's because of the strap.
I had a pair of the black/white griffeys last year and really liked them. they run a little small though. I usually wear larges and they were a little too tight

JackAttack22 wrote:
I had a pair of the black/white griffeys last year and really liked them. they run a little small though. I usually wear larges and they were a little too tight

I noticed that at as well. Im hoping they loosen up a bit over the summer.

Back
Top Bottom