**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

honestly I'm not a big fan of those undershirts that a-rod and holliday on with their own little logos. Just wear the teams logo and maybe have your own logo on your cleats or bgs or something 

Ehh they are superstars, so getting custom Nike shirts doesn't bother me as long as they produce on the field. If anything anyone can get an ID shirt, Todd Helton did it for the Rockies as well as others.
5629645796_d1a4379edc_z.jpg

honestly I'm not a big fan of those undershirts that a-rod and holliday on with their own little logos. Just wear the teams logo and maybe have your own logo on your cleats or bgs or something 

Ehh they are superstars, so getting custom Nike shirts doesn't bother me as long as they produce on the field. If anything anyone can get an ID shirt, Todd Helton did it for the Rockies as well as others.

Hey guys. Looking for a few pickups. I'm sure someone on the board can help me out:

1) Anyone have a contact for personalized Nike wristbands?

2) Is there anyone that still sells the Nike Pox shirts?

3) And probably one of the most elusive items, Nike Air Diamond Fury 3/4 (Griffey's) Size 12.

Thanks in advance guys. Had a hookup but he asked for his release from the Marlins so no more Nike hookups for me (smh)

Hey guys. Looking for a few pickups. I'm sure someone on the board can help me out:

3) And probably one of the most elusive items, Nike Air Diamond Fury 3/4 (Griffey's) Size 12.

Thanks in advance guys. Had a hookup but he asked for his release from the Marlins so no more Nike hookups for me (smh)

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

Originally Posted by NikeSwag4

i think those shirts are just nike undershirts but guys cut the neck 

holliday cuts the neck cause hes jacked and doesnt like things around his neck i guess but they are the nike hypercool shirts but they have the jeter/arod/holliday etc logos on the chest instead of the team logo
Sat out in LF for a Brewers game when he was playing and he could pass as an NFL LB...If I looked like that I'd cut my shirt too haha.

holliday cuts the neck cause hes jacked and doesnt like things around his neck i guess but they are the nike hypercool shirts but they have the jeter/arod/holliday etc logos on the chest instead of the team logo
Sat out in LF for a Brewers game when he was playing and he could pass as an NFL LB...If I looked like that I'd cut my shirt too haha.

Here are the sleeves...these are 5x18 and they are enormous. I'll be sending them back for smaller ones but they are really nice quality. I'm about 6ft 2in and about 225 and they are big on me so I'd recommend going a size smaller than you think you'd need.

Here are the sleeves...these are 5x18 and they are enormous. I'll be sending them back for smaller ones but they are really nice quality. I'm about 6ft 2in and about 225 and they are big on me so I'd recommend going a size smaller than you think you'd need.

Originally Posted by eli2unc

1-You would probably need a Nike rep...player ones pop up on eBay from time to time...that's where I got mine last yr
2- They are pretty old now so I doubt you'd see one at an outline...eBay again probably best bet.

1-You would probably need a Nike rep...player ones pop up on eBay from time to time...that's where I got mine last yr
2- They are pretty old now so I doubt you'd see one at an outline...eBay again probably best bet.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

I am glad I spoke to the rep and she led me to a 4x17
They fit perfectly 5'10'' 226lbs

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

I am glad I spoke to the rep and she led me to a 4x17
They fit perfectly 5'10'' 226lbs

Originally Posted by chezzer10

I'm willing to bet that is just one of the pro combat shirts that you can create on Nikeid, unless Helton has contracts with Adidas, Mizuno and Nike.  He used to wear camo hunting shirts under his jersey, but that was back in 07.

Originally Posted by chezzer10

I'm willing to bet that is just one of the pro combat shirts that you can create on Nikeid, unless Helton has contracts with Adidas, Mizuno and Nike.  He used to wear camo hunting shirts under his jersey, but that was back in 07.

Back
Top Bottom