**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Originally Posted by FV Chiefs

the length of the combat s/m sleeve is 16.5" so i would probably go with the [font=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]4"x17".[/font]
Finally the questions of all questions have been answered, I seriously can die tomorrow and I would be a at peace knowing the answer. Josh tell your coach thank you. Btw a size L/XL would a 5''x18'' suffice?
I'm assuming the 5x18 will be like the L/XL. I have 2 on the way I ordered yesterday so if you want to wait a few days I can let you know for sure how they fit and post some pictures. 
I spoke to them last night and they were very informative as they suggested I get the 4x17 as the 4 represents the bicep area measuring across not around and since the material stretches she said I would be ok. I was also contemplating of doing the 5x18 but the 18 is way too long and if you have huge guns and a long wingspan which I think you do. As for me I am SmallPapi  hence the nickname I use in Baseball and which Niketalk does not allow me to change lol but I do not have a large wingspan or huge guns
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FV Chiefs

the length of the combat s/m sleeve is 16.5" so i would probably go with the [font=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]4"x17".[/font]
Finally the questions of all questions have been answered, I seriously can die tomorrow and I would be a at peace knowing the answer. Josh tell your coach thank you. Btw a size L/XL would a 5''x18'' suffice?
I'm assuming the 5x18 will be like the L/XL. I have 2 on the way I ordered yesterday so if you want to wait a few days I can let you know for sure how they fit and post some pictures. 
I spoke to them last night and they were very informative as they suggested I get the 4x17 as the 4 represents the bicep area measuring across not around and since the material stretches she said I would be ok. I was also contemplating of doing the 5x18 but the 18 is way too long and if you have huge guns and a long wingspan which I think you do. As for me I am SmallPapi  hence the nickname I use in Baseball and which Niketalk does not allow me to change lol but I do not have a large wingspan or huge guns
laugh.gif

Cano's baselayer looks like the Therma Max shirt Nike brought out last year that was a combo of Therma-FIT and Dri-FIT; it was red inside and the exact black meshy look that Cano has on. Save for of course this one is a short sleeve version.

Cano's baselayer looks like the Therma Max shirt Nike brought out last year that was a combo of Therma-FIT and Dri-FIT; it was red inside and the exact black meshy look that Cano has on. Save for of course this one is a short sleeve version.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

1000x.jpg
This might be the end of the Yankees as we know it, btw doesn't CC have a clause that he can opt out this year and sign whoever gives him the $$$$ Nice cleats CC but even that didn't help you
tired.gif

1000x.jpg
This might be the end of the Yankees as we know it, btw doesn't CC have a clause that he can opt out this year and sign whoever gives him the $$$$ Nice cleats CC but even that didn't help you
tired.gif

1000x.jpg
tired.gif
This picture makes me sad haha. AJ lurking in the background "they're really going to let me on that mound tomorrow aren't they?"
Yeah, CC has an opt out he can (and will) become a free agent. Most people think he'll just try and work out an extra 1-2 yr extension to his deal already but yes he can become a FA

1000x.jpg
tired.gif
This picture makes me sad haha. AJ lurking in the background "they're really going to let me on that mound tomorrow aren't they?"
Yeah, CC has an opt out he can (and will) become a free agent. Most people think he'll just try and work out an extra 1-2 yr extension to his deal already but yes he can become a FA

Originally Posted by MP23

You mean this?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...&hash=item564651c2c0

Yes sir, that's the exact one I am talking about, nice find.

1000x.jpg
tired.gif
WOW I guess the Yankees have no other choice but to pay him now even more money....
tired.gif

1000x.jpg
tired.gif
WOW I guess the Yankees have no other choice but to pay him now even more money....
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom