**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Got my first pair of converted shoes in today from Custom Cleats. Used the new plastic cleats they provide and they appear to be really nice. They are very similar to Nike MCS cleats (just a little shorter in length on the front few spikes). Overall I'm pretty happy I sent them out last week Monday and received them back today (9 days total) The owner answered every question I had beforehand within a few hours (on facebook) and emailed me tracking information when they shipped out also. Only minor downside I saw to them is the shoe itself creased a little in some areas when the conversation was done. I'm guessing the cleat plate presses everything together a little tighter so that probably happens with some (I can notice it with Kobe's also on his photo gallary) Had been searching for a pair of these reasonable priced for about 2 months so I'm pretty excited to have em.
Sick bro. Definitely one of my favorite pairs of Griff's.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

those looks nice.
are there any noticeable alterations, or did he just glue the cleats on there?
They remove/slim down some parts of the sole to put the cleat on. 

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

those looks nice.
are there any noticeable alterations, or did he just glue the cleats on there?
They remove/slim down some parts of the sole to put the cleat on. 

those griffey 1s look hot
pimp.gif

sorry for the dumb question but can he do spikes as well? and how much did it cost?

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

pimp.gif

sorry for the dumb question but can he do spikes as well? and how much did it cost?

I had spikes done and it's $85 

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eagles137

pimp.gif

Yeah they do metal spikes and it's $70 right now until the end of the year (free shipping both ways)

Originally Posted by eagles137

pimp.gif

Yeah they do metal spikes and it's $70 right now until the end of the year (free shipping both ways)

Can you take a picture of you wearing them with your pants on. I am trying to decide if i am going to do it or not. I am thinking about doing it with the KOBE VI!!!!!!

Can you take a picture of you wearing them with your pants on. I am trying to decide if i am going to do it or not. I am thinking about doing it with the KOBE VI!!!!!!

Originally Posted by dakman21

I had my kobe's done and love them, super comfy and light. But you might wanna think about waiting because the new Kobes come out on 12/22, i've seen some prototype photos and they look nice. Just a thought that you might want to wait a little closer to the spring to see if you like them and there will be more way more colorways/nikeid. 
http://www.nicekicks.com/tag/zoom-kobe-vii/

Originally Posted by dakman21

I had my kobe's done and love them, super comfy and light. But you might wanna think about waiting because the new Kobes come out on 12/22, i've seen some prototype photos and they look nice. Just a thought that you might want to wait a little closer to the spring to see if you like them and there will be more way more colorways/nikeid. 
http://www.nicekicks.com/tag/zoom-kobe-vii/

Those Griffeys look nice. I've been thinking about getting some MCS customcleats done for a while.. Do they seem like they will last a while?

Those Griffeys look nice. I've been thinking about getting some MCS customcleats done for a while.. Do they seem like they will last a while?

Originally Posted by PrimeTime

They seem like it to me. I don't want to endorse something I haven't worn 100% but they seem to be really well attached and I'm not concerned about anything happening to them. They also come with a 1 year warranty as well.

Originally Posted by PrimeTime

They seem like it to me. I don't want to endorse something I haven't worn 100% but they seem to be really well attached and I'm not concerned about anything happening to them. They also come with a 1 year warranty as well.

Back
Top Bottom