**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Griff's look ridiculous. The comfort of MAX, with the traction on dirt. I wonder how the MCS plates will hold-up...

Griff's look ridiculous. The comfort of MAX, with the traction on dirt. I wonder how the MCS plates will hold-up...

Originally Posted by bobcats5353

Anybody now what actually will be the new Nike ID will be and will there be any new colors...i.e carolina blue

Nike Shox Gamers are the ones that will be the ID cleats this year, no idea about colors, though.
I would imagine carolina blue will be an option, Longo rocked the gamers with the baby blue all year. 

Anybody now what actually will be the new Nike ID will be and will there be any new colors...i.e carolina blue

Nike Shox Gamers are the ones that will be the ID cleats this year, no idea about colors, though.
I would imagine carolina blue will be an option, Longo rocked the gamers with the baby blue all year. 

Originally Posted by LC Warrior Baseball 15

now is the release date still like the 22 0r 23

Originally Posted by LC Warrior Baseball 15

now is the release date still like the 22 0r 23

Thomas Neal posted a pic of his Concords from custom cleats, I'm to lazy to put the pic but it's on his twitter twitter.com/tdaddyneal

Thomas Neal posted a pic of his Concords from custom cleats, I'm to lazy to put the pic but it's on his twitter twitter.com/tdaddyneal

Originally Posted by nickj123

Word they look crisp...
AfWOQyrCQAAw9gj.jpg:large

Originally Posted by nickj123

Word they look crisp...
AfWOQyrCQAAw9gj.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom