**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Pretty excited to find both of these pairs of batting gloves. Been looking off and on for the last 2 seasons and found both pairs in my size from the same seller. Looks like they were MLB issued too and you can really notice the difference in leather quality. 

Pretty excited to find both of these pairs of batting gloves. Been looking off and on for the last 2 seasons and found both pairs in my size from the same seller. Looks like they were MLB issued too and you can really notice the difference in leather quality. 

homie who balls at texas tech..

spacejam cleats = dope
386566_10150405599408979_652918978_8423295_973971372_n.jpg

indifferent.gif
^^

if your talkin about the pic i posted, your wrong.  dude is a fellow sneakerhead... i remember he copped a bunch of pairs of the spacejams when they dropped. pretty sure these are one of the pairs converted.

indifferent.gif
^^

if your talkin about the pic i posted, your wrong.  dude is a fellow sneakerhead... i remember he copped a bunch of pairs of the spacejams when they dropped. pretty sure these are one of the pairs converted.

indifferent.gif
^^

@nikesource
those are fire. i saw a bunch of the sick older nike BGs on ebay but they were all XXL. I figured you would pick up some of them. good work

@nikesource
those are fire. i saw a bunch of the sick older nike BGs on ebay but they were all XXL. I figured you would pick up some of them. good work

Back
Top Bottom