**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

He posted them on Twitter, I'm not at home right now to look up his name but if you find him on Twitter he posts a lot of the PE stuff he gets.

He posted them on Twitter, I'm not at home right now to look up his name but if you find him on Twitter he posts a lot of the PE stuff he gets.

Originally Posted by socalthunder44

i actually found it on craigslist during christnas '09 its a great glove but a little heavy, and i live in southern california

Ha, thats pretty cool. I had good times with it too, I got it from a guy selling all kinds of stuff out of a trailer, he claims to be part of the company. Never know.

Originally Posted by socalthunder44

i actually found it on craigslist during christnas '09 its a great glove but a little heavy, and i live in southern california

Ha, thats pretty cool. I had good times with it too, I got it from a guy selling all kinds of stuff out of a trailer, he claims to be part of the company. Never know.

Those Adam Jones Pe's are sick.
Anyone on here know any methods to flatten your brim my high school team got the bent brims and the only method i know is to iron it.

Anyone on here know any methods to flatten your brim my high school team got the bent brims and the only method i know is to iron it.

Originally Posted by NikeSwag4

no need to iron it, just put it between 2 texts books overnight and your golden

Originally Posted by NikeSwag4

no need to iron it, just put it between 2 texts books overnight and your golden

I know I asked this before but does anyone know where they 'Might' still have New Era Skull caps for MLB teams?

I know I asked this before but does anyone know where they 'Might' still have New Era Skull caps for MLB teams?

Originally Posted by chezzer10

I've seen Brewer ones floating around TJ Maxx and Marshalls from time to time in WI. Any team/color you are looking for specifically?

Originally Posted by chezzer10

I've seen Brewer ones floating around TJ Maxx and Marshalls from time to time in WI. Any team/color you are looking for specifically?

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

These look much better in a nice colorway that's for sure. Adam Jones PE's for 2011
Good Lord. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom