**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by sfandy

Originally Posted by BAyHuStLE

Just looks like a combat sleeve, right?

No I think Jackattack's right, the padding on this sleeve covers much more of the arm (and there's no nike logo visible, and nike pretty much always makes sure their logo is the first thing you can see)
the combat sleeve just has padding directly over the elbow, this one almost looks like a mcdavid shin/forearm sleeve..but i know its not because the one braun is wearing has a distinct shape to the layout of the padding where the mcdavid ones are just a rectangle of padding

Originally Posted by sfandy

Originally Posted by BAyHuStLE

Just looks like a combat sleeve, right?

No I think Jackattack's right, the padding on this sleeve covers much more of the arm (and there's no nike logo visible, and nike pretty much always makes sure their logo is the first thing you can see)
the combat sleeve just has padding directly over the elbow, this one almost looks like a mcdavid shin/forearm sleeve..but i know its not because the one braun is wearing has a distinct shape to the layout of the padding where the mcdavid ones are just a rectangle of padding

sorry, i know i wasnt helpful, i was just trying to suggest some new line of combat sleeves maybe? lol my bad

sorry, i know i wasnt helpful, i was just trying to suggest some new line of combat sleeves maybe? lol my bad

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

ryan braun has been wearing some sort of elbow pad this year, does anyone know what it is? it kinda has the honeycomb padding like a nike pro combat sleeve but it covers more area on his arm and the sleeve isnt a long sleeve. im trying to find a good picture of it.

thanks

It has to be a nike sleeve for sure. It is most likely just a PE edition for Braun is my guess. Just like those nike elite shooting sleeves from the ncaa turny. They have a lot of sleeve's that never come out which is a real bummer. Would love to get one of those elite sleeves. 
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/...40ffaf4db260afe1300f.jpg

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

ryan braun has been wearing some sort of elbow pad this year, does anyone know what it is? it kinda has the honeycomb padding like a nike pro combat sleeve but it covers more area on his arm and the sleeve isnt a long sleeve. im trying to find a good picture of it.

thanks

It has to be a nike sleeve for sure. It is most likely just a PE edition for Braun is my guess. Just like those nike elite shooting sleeves from the ncaa turny. They have a lot of sleeve's that never come out which is a real bummer. Would love to get one of those elite sleeves. 
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/...40ffaf4db260afe1300f.jpg

the sleeves that have the striping like the elite basketball socks will be coming out at some point. theyre available for team orders for nike basketball which is where most of this stuff starts so i gotta think eventually youd be able to buy them eventually retail

the sleeves that have the striping like the elite basketball socks will be coming out at some point. theyre available for team orders for nike basketball which is where most of this stuff starts so i gotta think eventually youd be able to buy them eventually retail

Saw these on eBay a few pairs available in sz L 
pimp.gif

We are definitely getting closer to new cleats. I went to my local DSG and all the nike and under armour cleats were on sale and also an additional 25% off the sale price. Some were even 50% off the sale price. If you play any sport want new sneakers, I reccomend going to DSG ASAP. I got a $90 pair of nike football trainers for $7 after all the sales and my scorecard rewards certificate and coupon.

We are definitely getting closer to new cleats. I went to my local DSG and all the nike and under armour cleats were on sale and also an additional 25% off the sale price. Some were even 50% off the sale price. If you play any sport want new sneakers, I reccomend going to DSG ASAP. I got a $90 pair of nike football trainers for $7 after all the sales and my scorecard rewards certificate and coupon.

nikesourceselle - those are my fav BG's of all time... I have a red/white pair that I had customized, and I have since "retired" them. Never thought I would come across another pair.

nikesourceselle - those are my fav BG's of all time... I have a red/white pair that I had customized, and I have since "retired" them. Never thought I would come across another pair.

Originally Posted by doogie24

I posted them b/c I remembered that custom pair in your pic so I thought maybe you'd want them. They won't fit me so have at em I've been looking for an XL pair now for like 2 years haven't come across any. If you get them post pics!

Originally Posted by doogie24

I posted them b/c I remembered that custom pair in your pic so I thought maybe you'd want them. They won't fit me so have at em I've been looking for an XL pair now for like 2 years haven't come across any. If you get them post pics!

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Will do... thanks for the heads up on going with mesh instead of flywire, I can tell already it was the right choice.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Will do... thanks for the heads up on going with mesh instead of flywire, I can tell already it was the right choice.

I cant hold it in... the new ID's will be a low cleat next year since the past two cleats they have offered have been high/mids...they will be the same height as the Kobe's are. Also the TPU plate that tulo has been using for a while has been developed closely with him and Nike and they will be releasing it as the new MCS plate!

I cant hold it in... the new ID's will be a low cleat next year since the past two cleats they have offered have been high/mids...they will be the same height as the Kobe's are. Also the TPU plate that tulo has been using for a while has been developed closely with him and Nike and they will be releasing it as the new MCS plate!

The huarches will be new and improved and the trainers will stay the same, but be released in different colorways....I can't wait to tell you guys the biggest pieces of info yet, but those will have to wait.

The huarches will be new and improved and the trainers will stay the same, but be released in different colorways....I can't wait to tell you guys the biggest pieces of info yet, but those will have to wait.

Originally Posted by LHP

Can you elaborate on the huaraches more, or liken them to something else, like the Huarache Zoom 2011 Trainer http://f5torefresh.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/zoom-huarache-trainer-obsidian-f5-1-560x400.jpg  or the Huarache Lacrosse Cleat http://www.lacrosse.com/Images/Catalog/ProductImages/600/33568.jpg or even the 2012 Huarache 2 Zoom http://www.nikeblog.com/2011/05/25/nike-zoom-huarache-2-spring-2012/  ?

Originally Posted by LHP

Can you elaborate on the huaraches more, or liken them to something else, like the Huarache Zoom 2011 Trainer http://f5torefresh.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/zoom-huarache-trainer-obsidian-f5-1-560x400.jpg  or the Huarache Lacrosse Cleat http://www.lacrosse.com/Images/Catalog/ProductImages/600/33568.jpg or even the 2012 Huarache 2 Zoom http://www.nikeblog.com/2011/05/25/nike-zoom-huarache-2-spring-2012/  ?

That Huarache 2 one is close, it's got the hyperfuse upper, and lunarlon cushioning system in the back...but there is also a more classic huarche which is the one I was reffering too, with the ankle strap much like the LWP 90s now

Back
Top Bottom