**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

I Could sell my Griffey Cleats collection for a good offer:

in a moment i will post the details of each pair.. including the G9 cleats version that never comes to stores.

in a moment i will post the details of each pair.. including the G9 cleats version that never comes to stores.

Hey Guys, just a heads up...I just visited the Nike Campus and just got a preview of whats about to drop at the All Star Game, and in the winter for next season...Nike Baseball is doing BIG things. I cant say much but I do know there will be a different Nike ID cleat next year and there will be a BOOM pack for the nike all star athletes just like last year, except not quite as big.

ALL THE NEW TECHNOLOGIES FROM BASKETBALL ARE BEING INTEGRATED....once they drop at the all star game i'll fill you in a little more!

Hey Guys, just a heads up...I just visited the Nike Campus and just got a preview of whats about to drop at the All Star Game, and in the winter for next season...Nike Baseball is doing BIG things. I cant say much but I do know there will be a different Nike ID cleat next year and there will be a BOOM pack for the nike all star athletes just like last year, except not quite as big.

ALL THE NEW TECHNOLOGIES FROM BASKETBALL ARE BEING INTEGRATED....once they drop at the all star game i'll fill you in a little more!

Originally Posted by pc53

what size are you?

Originally Posted by pc53

what size are you?

ryan braun has been wearing some sort of elbow pad this year, does anyone know what it is? it kinda has the honeycomb padding like a nike pro combat sleeve but it covers more area on his arm and the sleeve isnt a long sleeve. im trying to find a good picture of it.

thanks

ryan braun has been wearing some sort of elbow pad this year, does anyone know what it is? it kinda has the honeycomb padding like a nike pro combat sleeve but it covers more area on his arm and the sleeve isnt a long sleeve. im trying to find a good picture of it.

thanks

Originally Posted by BAyHuStLE

Just looks like a combat sleeve, right?

No I think Jackattack's right, the padding on this sleeve covers much more of the arm (and there's no nike logo visible, and nike pretty much always makes sure their logo is the first thing you can see)

Originally Posted by BAyHuStLE

Just looks like a combat sleeve, right?

No I think Jackattack's right, the padding on this sleeve covers much more of the arm (and there's no nike logo visible, and nike pretty much always makes sure their logo is the first thing you can see)

Back
Top Bottom