**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

That Huarache 2 one is close, it's got the hyperfuse upper, and lunarlon cushioning system in the back...but there is also a more classic huarche which is the one I was reffering too, with the ankle strap much like the LWP 90s now

Originally Posted by kumissss

^When are we expected to see all these new baseball releases? I just can't wait!

. We should start to see them at the college world series in Omaha and at the MLB all star game.

Originally Posted by kumissss

^When are we expected to see all these new baseball releases? I just can't wait!

. We should start to see them at the college world series in Omaha and at the MLB all star game.

Yeah, All Star Game is the big event, they'll be available to the public in November or December like always

Yeah, All Star Game is the big event, they'll be available to the public in November or December like always

Originally Posted by LHP

The huarches will be new and improved and the trainers will stay the same, but be released in different colorways....I can't wait to tell you guys the biggest pieces of info yet, but those will have to wait.
Tell us, and will give you candy. 

Originally Posted by LHP

The huarches will be new and improved and the trainers will stay the same, but be released in different colorways....I can't wait to tell you guys the biggest pieces of info yet, but those will have to wait.
Tell us, and will give you candy. 

^
laugh.gif

I'm not allowed to otherwise I would....and its not those in the pic of russell martin...he is wearing hyperdunks in that picture

I'm not allowed to otherwise I would....and its not those in the pic of russell martin...he is wearing hyperdunks in that picture

Originally Posted by LHP

they are fly though. i would for sure rock hyperdunk cleats....

too bad i dont have a nike rep that can turn shoes into cleats for me lol

Originally Posted by LHP

they are fly though. i would for sure rock hyperdunk cleats....

too bad i dont have a nike rep that can turn shoes into cleats for me lol

Back
Top Bottom