**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by mindless2778

Sabathia already wearing some heat.

Damn, I hate the Yankees.
laugh.gif
Word
ccXIcleats-600x387.jpg

Where'd you find that pic?

Brett Gardner with a pretty sick BG/cleat combo from Mizuno, as well, but CC...... Damn.
grin.gif

I hate the Yankees.
laugh.gif

Where'd you find that pic?

Brett Gardner with a pretty sick BG/cleat combo from Mizuno, as well, but CC...... Damn.
grin.gif

I hate the Yankees.
laugh.gif

I want to show you my new cleats, a pair of Nike AIR MVP MCS Jose Reyes NYM, for me it a god bless, thanks.

thanks to ebay, and God for give me the blessing and joy to have these shoes 
wink.gif

I want to show you my new cleats, a pair of Nike AIR MVP MCS Jose Reyes NYM, for me it a god bless, thanks.

thanks to ebay, and God for give me the blessing and joy to have these shoes 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by pc53

thanks to ebay, and God for have the blessing and joy to have these shoes
I'm sorry but I don't see god having much to do with these
devil.gif

I'm sorry but I don't see god having much to do with these
devil.gif

wow those are sick! but i thought reyes was off nike before these came out?

wow those are sick! but i thought reyes was off nike before these came out?

Heyward was wearing Air Show Elite 2s.. PE black grey and navy blue.. Guess he's not a true swingman player. 

Heyward was wearing Air Show Elite 2s.. PE black grey and navy blue.. Guess he's not a true swingman player. 

Carlos Gomez cleats looked really nice during the game (couldn't find a good pic of them) Mo going with the high socks this year.

Carlos Gomez cleats looked really nice during the game (couldn't find a good pic of them) Mo going with the high socks this year.

Back
Top Bottom