**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by BAyHuStLE

I dunno if any of you guys dip in here, but the other night during the giants a's game, they advertised some kind of dip replacement...coffee pouches, I thought it was funny, but I ended up ordering some... anyways: http://www.getgrinds.com/

On another note, what kind of model nike are those adam jones pe's? looks all new right?
Just tried out some grinds the last few nights and they are a nice alternative to dipping (I usually use snus for games) I use them when I'm coaching @ HS level during practice (don't want parents to think im chewing during games)

I dunno if any of you guys dip in here, but the other night during the giants a's game, they advertised some kind of dip replacement...coffee pouches, I thought it was funny, but I ended up ordering some... anyways: http://www.getgrinds.com/

On another note, what kind of model nike are those adam jones pe's? looks all new right?
Just tried out some grinds the last few nights and they are a nice alternative to dipping (I usually use snus for games) I use them when I'm coaching @ HS level during practice (don't want parents to think im chewing during games)

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Ive given up on them, funny thing, I snus too! Im trying to get some swedish snus, but am stuck on camel robust, mellow and winterchill suck!

but im glad they are working for you

Ive given up on them, funny thing, I snus too! Im trying to get some swedish snus, but am stuck on camel robust, mellow and winterchill suck!

PM me about Swedish snus...I use it all the time I've got some good recommendations for you if you are trying it out.

PM me about Swedish snus...I use it all the time I've got some good recommendations for you if you are trying it out.

Finally got all my stuff together for the season and figured I'd take a picture before the season starts. Got to make the hats and red jersey myself was pretty cool experience. Good luck to everyone in 2011!

Finally got all my stuff together for the season and figured I'd take a picture before the season starts. Got to make the hats and red jersey myself was pretty cool experience. Good luck to everyone in 2011!

NICE!!

NICE!!

Congratulations,

Congratulations,

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Quick question fellas, have any of you ever sharpied in your cleats? If so, how did they hold up? The only pair of mcs cleats I have right now I got from my buddy that plays for the Orioles so they're black and orange, and i need to black them out for this next week due to a foot injury.

Tried to black out my MVP's with a sharpie, didn't work AT ALL on the patent, turned it purple in most other areas, I wouldn't try it to be honest it.
Maybe a paint pen would work better?

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Quick question fellas, have any of you ever sharpied in your cleats? If so, how did they hold up? The only pair of mcs cleats I have right now I got from my buddy that plays for the Orioles so they're black and orange, and i need to black them out for this next week due to a foot injury.

Tried to black out my MVP's with a sharpie, didn't work AT ALL on the patent, turned it purple in most other areas, I wouldn't try it to be honest it.
Maybe a paint pen would work better?

Russell Martin wore Hyperdunks today.  Hit 2 bombs for the first time in over 3 years, so I'd imagine this isn't the last time we'll see them...

5605156070_213f80b83f_b.jpg

What's going on people?  It's been a while...

Russell Martin wore Hyperdunks today.  Hit 2 bombs for the first time in over 3 years, so I'd imagine this isn't the last time we'll see them...

5605156070_213f80b83f_b.jpg

What's going on people?  It's been a while...

Back
Top Bottom