**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

^i saw those but i can't find a picture either. has anyone else seen these gloves Tex has been wearing the past few games?

I saw somebody wearing a red version like that (they look like the same as end of last season but with white accents now) Cano wore them for a few games earlier this year as well.

I saw somebody wearing a red version like that (they look like the same as end of last season but with white accents now) Cano wore them for a few games earlier this year as well.

Tex is the goofiest runner. Also on the front page of ESPNs baseball page they have a pic of ryan braun and you can see his away cw of the swingman gloves really well. navy/gray theyre dope

Tex is the goofiest runner. Also on the front page of ESPNs baseball page they have a pic of ryan braun and you can see his away cw of the swingman gloves really well. navy/gray theyre dope

If you search for them the thumbnail picture is black/royal but when you click the link it goes to these so I'm guessing they do have at least black/royal and black/red in store but yeah they could make some nice colorways with these and quality looks like an upgrade.

If you search for them the thumbnail picture is black/royal but when you click the link it goes to these so I'm guessing they do have at least black/royal and black/red in store but yeah they could make some nice colorways with these and quality looks like an upgrade.

My photobucket wont let me upload pics for some reason, but Pierzynski has been wearing a home and road pair of Nike's that look like soccer cleats... the guy is getting hooked up as usual though. 

Rickie Weeks is wearing PE show elite 2's. 
Austin Jackson has a nice pair of Diamond Elite's, they are pretty subtle, navy/black colorway for the Tigers.

Both pairs of Slashers that Jimmy Rollins has been wearing are absolutely crazy. 

Sorry if this post is somewhat of a tease... I have the pics but unable to upload them right now. 

My photobucket wont let me upload pics for some reason, but Pierzynski has been wearing a home and road pair of Nike's that look like soccer cleats... the guy is getting hooked up as usual though. 

Rickie Weeks is wearing PE show elite 2's. 
Austin Jackson has a nice pair of Diamond Elite's, they are pretty subtle, navy/black colorway for the Tigers.

Both pairs of Slashers that Jimmy Rollins has been wearing are absolutely crazy. 

Sorry if this post is somewhat of a tease... I have the pics but unable to upload them right now. 

Whats Crawford wearing here?
ae51676593a34d244f71efa9105f343c5eae2408_r.jpg

c5e1666991ae40204b101b9261b79e55772f88c2_r.jpg

anyone ever herd of "superior bat company" they make bats based out of ny saw a couple of maple bats for 30 bucks at a store

anyone ever herd of "superior bat company" they make bats based out of ny saw a couple of maple bats for 30 bucks at a store

Originally Posted by Syko28

If its the same thing as A-Bats then they're pretty nice bats, if i remember correctly it said on the A-bat label "superior bat company"

Originally Posted by Syko28

If its the same thing as A-Bats then they're pretty nice bats, if i remember correctly it said on the A-bat label "superior bat company"

Back
Top Bottom