**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

I pitch and I wouldnt use anything but metal...and yeah, Tulo was crucial in helping develop the plate....Griffey asked Tulo to be on the swingman team this year but Tulo turned it down because he didnt want to be confined to having to wear a certain pair of cleats...and maybe it did come out on the older ones, as far as I know the one coming out on this years is new, whether its a refined version of the V9 plate or not I dont know.

I pitch and I wouldnt use anything but metal...and yeah, Tulo was crucial in helping develop the plate....Griffey asked Tulo to be on the swingman team this year but Tulo turned it down because he didnt want to be confined to having to wear a certain pair of cleats...and maybe it did come out on the older ones, as far as I know the one coming out on this years is new, whether its a refined version of the V9 plate or not I dont know.

Watching the Miami/Jacksonville game on ESPNU.

Miami gets those sick gloves every year from Nike, with the U logo in the little circle..... I'm jelly.

Watching the Miami/Jacksonville game on ESPNU.

Miami gets those sick gloves every year from Nike, with the U logo in the little circle..... I'm jelly.

yo lhp, yeah me to, its my goal to design for nike... but the industrial design program Im going into doesn't teach a thing about footwear... so I guess I will have to work outside of school...

but thanks for all your input in here, f&(*$& awesome

yo lhp, yeah me to, its my goal to design for nike... but the industrial design program Im going into doesn't teach a thing about footwear... so I guess I will have to work outside of school...

but thanks for all your input in here, f&(*$& awesome

someone at Yahoo has been browsing this thread

[h2]http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/bi...Guthrie-s-awesome-Air-Jordan-1?urn=mlb-wp8548[/h2]
[h2]So orange! Jeremy Guthrie’s awesome Air Jordan 1 cleats[/h2] By 'Duk

Fri Jun 03 01:50pm EDT

Jeremy Guthrie(notes) is the Imelda Marcos of Major League Baseball. The Baltimore Orioles pitcher describes himself as "shoe-collecting" in his Twitter profile and the stream below it often features pictures of his latest finds. Heck, the man even had a "shoe vault" built into his house so he could offer an extra layer of protection to his favorite kicks.

Presumably this pair that recently surfaced on Nike Talk — Air Jordan 1s done up in Orioles orange, fitted with spikes and said to belong to Mr. Guthrie — will soon find its way behind that thick vault door. Or, if we're lucky, onto a baseball diamond in the near future.

From NikeBlog:
It's basically the Air Jordan 1 Max Orange/Black-White from a couple of years back, what with the nylon upper colored in nearly-red orange and black, but of course has a cleat-laden outsole for the MLBer. Unfortunately I wouldn't expect these to hit stores anytime soon, but we can always hope.

Considering that Guthrie recently pitched a complete game without allowing an earned run and still lost to the Mariners (before discovering there was no hot water in the Safeco Field showers), these aren't a bad consolation prize.

They're better than Jeter's Jordans, too.

Now the only question is, if Brian Wilson(notes) wasn't allowed to wear his bright orange shoes last season, will Guthrie be able to sport them anyway?

Fashion Ump ruling: Hot foot! A+

Big BLS H/N: CBS' C. Trent

http://mlb-facts-and-rumors.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22297882/29762327
Link

someone at Yahoo has been browsing this thread

[h2]http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/bi...Guthrie-s-awesome-Air-Jordan-1?urn=mlb-wp8548[/h2]
[h2]So orange! Jeremy Guthrie’s awesome Air Jordan 1 cleats[/h2] By 'Duk

Fri Jun 03 01:50pm EDT

Jeremy Guthrie(notes) is the Imelda Marcos of Major League Baseball. The Baltimore Orioles pitcher describes himself as "shoe-collecting" in his Twitter profile and the stream below it often features pictures of his latest finds. Heck, the man even had a "shoe vault" built into his house so he could offer an extra layer of protection to his favorite kicks.

Presumably this pair that recently surfaced on Nike Talk — Air Jordan 1s done up in Orioles orange, fitted with spikes and said to belong to Mr. Guthrie — will soon find its way behind that thick vault door. Or, if we're lucky, onto a baseball diamond in the near future.

From NikeBlog:
It's basically the Air Jordan 1 Max Orange/Black-White from a couple of years back, what with the nylon upper colored in nearly-red orange and black, but of course has a cleat-laden outsole for the MLBer. Unfortunately I wouldn't expect these to hit stores anytime soon, but we can always hope.

Considering that Guthrie recently pitched a complete game without allowing an earned run and still lost to the Mariners (before discovering there was no hot water in the Safeco Field showers), these aren't a bad consolation prize.

They're better than Jeter's Jordans, too.

Now the only question is, if Brian Wilson(notes) wasn't allowed to wear his bright orange shoes last season, will Guthrie be able to sport them anyway?

Fashion Ump ruling: Hot foot! A+

Big BLS H/N: CBS' C. Trent

http://mlb-facts-and-rumors.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22297882/29762327
Link

Oh, just remembered...I talked to the batting glove guy about the swooshes falling off of the batting gloves and they said it'll be fixed for next year, and it was just a problem with the way they were attaching the swoosh to the glove itself

Oh, just remembered...I talked to the batting glove guy about the swooshes falling off of the batting gloves and they said it'll be fixed for next year, and it was just a problem with the way they were attaching the swoosh to the glove itself

Has everyone noticed that Rollins is rocking a Jumpman wristband now?? He wore the Jumpman BG's as well, but still rocking Diamond Furys and Swingmans. I find that all a bit odd......

Has everyone noticed that Rollins is rocking a Jumpman wristband now?? He wore the Jumpman BG's as well, but still rocking Diamond Furys and Swingmans. I find that all a bit odd......

Oh okay...I play baseball at Academy of Art right in the middle of Downtown SF

Oh okay...I play baseball at Academy of Art right in the middle of Downtown SF

Back
Top Bottom