**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

i was gonna say the same thing about UNC's bg's. the baby blue diamond elites were filthy. also, anyone else see UNC's closer's cleated kobe V IDs? at least thats what they look like
wallpaper.jsp

i was gonna say the same thing about UNC's bg's. the baby blue diamond elites were filthy. also, anyone else see UNC's closer's cleated kobe V IDs? at least thats what they look like
wallpaper.jsp

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

cant find a picture online, but did anybody else see the batting gloves UNC was wearing? i think they might have been the griffey's with all baby blue on the back, they looked pretty sweet

I was just watching the game and I'm almost positive they were just blue/white colorways of diamond elite pros.

cant find a picture online, but did anybody else see the batting gloves UNC was wearing? i think they might have been the griffey's with all baby blue on the back, they looked pretty sweet

I was just watching the game and I'm almost positive they were just blue/white colorways of diamond elite pros.

Originally Posted by cubsfan3709

wallpaper.jsp

the guy pitching now is wearing those, they need some of the baby blue towards the heel to balance the shoe out a bit.
and sfandy, i got a better look, they are just the diamond elites, but they have the unc logo on the strap, i thought that was the swingman at first

wallpaper.jsp

the guy pitching now is wearing those, they need some of the baby blue towards the heel to balance the shoe out a bit.
and sfandy, i got a better look, they are just the diamond elites, but they have the unc logo on the strap, i thought that was the swingman at first

wallpaper.jsp

Yeah, they're 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. my sister's going there next year and im trying to get her to be friends with the whole baseball team so I get some stuff haha

wallpaper.jsp

Yeah, they're 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. my sister's going there next year and im trying to get her to be friends with the whole baseball team so I get some stuff haha

Originally Posted by thunk

ap-201106101512547301122.jpg

moz-screenshot-1.png

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW I HOPE THEY RELEASE THESE GLOVES.
eek.gif

moz-screenshot.png
I'm thinking they are probably Nike gloves just stitched with a jumpman logo but it would be cool to see them release some more Jordan baseball stuff

Originally Posted by thunk

ap-201106101512547301122.jpg

moz-screenshot-1.png

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW I HOPE THEY RELEASE THESE GLOVES.
eek.gif

moz-screenshot.png
I'm thinking they are probably Nike gloves just stitched with a jumpman logo but it would be cool to see them release some more Jordan baseball stuff

Originally Posted by LHP

That looks like a rawlings pro mesh baseball glove with a jordan logo sewn on

Looks like theres a Nike logo on the web. I'm not sure why Jordan Brand doesn't show any kind of public love as far as baseball gear goes...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by LHP

That looks like a rawlings pro mesh baseball glove with a jordan logo sewn on

Looks like theres a Nike logo on the web. I'm not sure why Jordan Brand doesn't show any kind of public love as far as baseball gear goes...
mad.gif

anyone know why some of the teams (UNC, Texas) are using that red nike bat? i was almost positive that was a BESR bat not a BBCOR. i definitely remember U of Miami and some other teams using them the last 2 years.

anyone know why some of the teams (UNC, Texas) are using that red nike bat? i was almost positive that was a BESR bat not a BBCOR. i definitely remember U of Miami and some other teams using them the last 2 years.

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

They are from the beginning of the year when they didn't have there 2012 line out yet so they just kept the same look but made them BBCOR certified. A think TPX had the same thing going on. U Minnesota is a nike school and they were swinging the red bats too this year. 

Back
Top Bottom